Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People that annoy you!

Options
13»

Comments

nollaig wrote:
    the woman thats puts her hand out for money, in the laneway beside Anthony Ryans. God, I feel so bad passing her. But she is probably richer than me!!!

The Big Issue guys. I feel so bad whenever I walk past them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Right I have a nerdy people who annoy me. Its people who insist on using ms access databases on their websites. The tech is not meant for use on a website it uses the bloody jet engine that falls over if you fart on the same continent as it. I mean sql is not that bloody hard. Microsoft themselves even say not to use access db's for websites yet people keep doing it and giving out when it breaks.

Why why why why

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Asok wrote:
    Right I have a nerdy people who annoy me. Its people who insist on using ms access databases on their websites. The tech is not meant for use on a website it uses the bloody jet engine that falls over if you fart on the same continent as it. I mean sql is not that bloody hard. Microsoft themselves even say not to use access db's for websites yet people keep doing it and giving out when it breaks.

Why why why why

Wow, your certainly not a geek :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

.....yore Ma!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭IrishAirCorps

That whistling guy has a condition and his bro is a very prominent person in d city! Clan sucks the owners have gotten rid of alot of the games there and thay are losing alot of customers, and that woman down beside anthony ryans always says she is waiting on her BF lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

and that woman down beside anthony ryans always says she is waiting on her BF lol
    you must've been coming on too strong for her liking

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Clan sucks the owners have gotten rid of alot of the games there and thay are losing alot of customers,

hugemanatee.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

sorry for the bump but thought some of you might like an example of one of the crazy whistling piano man so here's a scan of the last one he sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

That's both a little strange and a little scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

.. put make up on when they are stuck in traffic on the way to work in the morning. That pi$$e$ me of so much. No wonder there are so many women driver jokes/opinions. They would be better off making sure they don't rear end the car in front!!! :mad:

OR GET UP EARLIER IF YOU WANT TO DICKIE YERSELF UP!!!!

• Advertisement

Or go Au Naturalle..........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭MonkeyWrench

fat people lodged in doorways to shops. really annoying having to wait for the firemen to come and dislodge them..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

fat people lodged in doorways to shops. really annoying having to wait for the firemen to come and dislodge them..
    They're pretty defenseless though. You can poke them with a stick and dangle cheese in front of them and there's nothing they can do about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭MonkeyWrench

I find that if you put a tv on wheels attached to a string, stick a bag of natchos on top of the tv and intice them with an episode of sally jesse they will usually dislodge themselves eventually!

Since when did Galway become America?

Since when did any of that go on.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

my god that scan is disturbing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

That idiot whose motorbike clearly doesn't work - yet he has to try and start and restart it 70 zillion times, at 20 to 8 on a Sunday morning, in front of MY house. It's broken, buddy, get a new one!

And those late-night drunks, who have nothing better to do than scream and shout and make as much noise as possible, while other people want to sleep, and have to get up early - no consideration, no respect...I wish them a couple of babies and a demanding job...

Oh, and people who don't park their cars properly. And people who can't DRIVE their cars properly.

And the list goes on...

galah wrote:
    That idiot whose motorbike clearly doesn't work - yet he has to try and start and restart it 70 zillion times, at 20 to 8 on a Sunday morning, in front of MY house. It's broken, buddy, get a new one!

And those late-night drunks, who have nothing better to do than scream and shout and make as much noise as possible, while other people want to sleep, and have to get up early - no consideration, no respect...I wish them a couple of babies and a demanding job...

Oh, and people who don't park their cars properly. And people who can't DRIVE their cars properly.

And the list goes on...

The amount of times I wish i had a bra and a couple of eggs ready for those people who shout all the time in the middle of the night

Yes, I know I could just throw them, but it wouldnt be as dramatic!

JIZZLORD wrote:
    my god that scan is disturbing!

In some places that would be considered art lol:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement