Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Front Wing for Honda Civic.

Options
  • 16-03-2006 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Need a little assistance here folks,
    A few weeks ago while i had my car parked outside my sisters flat some twat dinged my front left wing and just drove away. This has left me with a repair job that will cost the guts of €400, by the time i buy the new wing get it sprayed and pay for labour. Unless i can find someone that by some fluke had the same wing to sell. I have called 30-40 breaker yards but none of them have what im looking for, so if anyone can can help me it would be greatly appricated.
    Im looking for
    A black front left wing for a honda civic 00' modle 3dr hatchback.

Cheers
    Brend

Advertisement