Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Metro - 'Free' Installation

• 16-03-2006 7:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

I signed up for Metro before christmas on the belief that installation would be free. I've only just got my first invoice now and I see that they're charging me over €100 for installation. Needless to say I'm not happy with this at all.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

If it's in your contract, get a refund or else ring Ofcom and report em.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Airblazer

Farcear wrote:
    I signed up for Metro before christmas on the belief that installation would be free. I've only just got my first invoice now and I see that they're charging me over €100 for installation. Needless to say I'm not happy with this at all.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any help?

Are you sure about this? I've never seen any Digiweb advertisement promoting free installation.. I got Metro installed myself before christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 nopz

I was looking at that offer as well. but i thinkit said that if you paid for the whole period up front you got the free connection. notif you choose to pay monthly

Michael

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Yep: Pay for year and free install

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

yeah its pay for the year and you get free installation and 2 months free. so you actually only pay for 10 months. Its the way i did it and git the invoice for the full ammount.

• Advertisement
Advertisement