Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan vs Dublin

Options
  • 16-03-2006 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering why people from Navan in particular dislike people from Dublin? I just want to get a few reply's before I will post my argument.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

not everyone in navan hates people from dublin,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tackledg

:p ok its not everyone in navan that hate the dubs but its just there is so many of ye down here now navan is like theblow in town of ireland just slow down on the infesting

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

tackledg wrote:
    :p ok its not everyone in navan that hate the dubs

My apologies, I should have said that not all Navan people hate Dublin people, sorry my mistake.
    but its just there is so many of ye down here now
    Ok fair enough, but there is nowhere else for people from Dublin to go. Also there are plenty of other towns around Ireland that have a large population of Dublin people living in it, eg. Wicklow, Wexford. Where do you expect people from Dublin to go? There are a lot of people from Navan living in different areas of Dublin, but the Dubliners do not hassle them. They actually get on pretty well with people from Navan.
    just slow down on the infesting
    How?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Why do dubs hate "Culchies"?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

kc66 wrote:
    Why do dubs hate "Culchies"?

I don't know. I certainly don't. Just tipical Irishness, if we are not fighting others, we do be fighting ourselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Sparky-s wrote:
    I don't know. I certainly don't. Just tipical Irishness, if we are not fighting others, we do be fighting ourselves.

yep 800 years of it and more. :rolleyes: All a bit mindless IMHO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 gohan

I was just wondering why people from Navan in particular dislike people from Dublin? I just want to get a few reply's before I will post my argument.
    cause Navan a buch of sucm bags there is alot of dubs in trim and we do not give to ****s but the only time that trim fight with dubs is when meath vrs dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

your all pikeys in trim! its bad enough in meath when you've the likes of kells vs athboy vs navan vs trim,

I dunno why the meath, and in particular navanites don't like dubs! I've no problem with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 gohan

sofireland wrote:
    your all pikeys in trim! its bad enough in meath when you've the likes of kells vs athboy vs navan vs trim,

I dunno why the meath, and in particular navanites don't like dubs! I've no problem with them.
    why do call me a pikeys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

cos you are from trim? only kidding mate!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭hot chick

I think it's a nationwide problem, not a meath vs dublin one. I hate it when I see kids going to meath schools wearing dublin jerseys (lets face if you're asking to be picked on). When in rome baby...

Advertisement