Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please dont kill me... I WANT THE HOLS TO END

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Scraggs, jealousy will get you nowhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

panda100 wrote:
    I went to mass this morning and thats how Im celebrating my st patricks day and then heading down to kathleens in Rathkeale tonight for a good old fashioned country knees up.I have a sprig of shamrock on and a green ribbon in my hair....might go into the limerick parade....I hate st patricks day in Dublin-for me it eptomises everything that is wrong with the country-drink,drink and more drink.It's a religous festival and should be treated with a bit of respect-panda rant over!
    Have a good st patricks day everyone though-its nice to have the day off:)

This sound quite like MY St Patrick's Day Panda ;) ... except via Thomond Park to watch Munchin's College win the Munster Cup ...lame or not, it's better than waking up in a garda cell with vomit down the front of your jacket :eek:

Advertisement