Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whatcha got for the weekend?

Options
  • 16-03-2006 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

Ignoring the drinking fest that is Friday, and the rest of the weekend for some people, what're ye all playing for the weekend?

I just picked up NFS Most Wanted and GRAW, both for the Xbox (lack of a 360 being the main reason), so they should keep me occupied. Still have to finish Black, but I'll get around to that sometime.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Just picked up the new buzz game for the PS2...great fun! Should be even better when we are drunk this weekend. :D

I've got 24 and Black. Should pass a few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

tvnutz wrote:
    Just picked up the new buzz game for the PS2...great fun! Should be even better when we are drink this weekend. :D
    Oh it is. Wait till the reflex round it will be hilarious!!

I got nothing for the weekend, haven't bought a game in ages. Might just play Dawn of War if I get time.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I picked up DOA4, Gun and Ghost Recon AW, should fill the weekend quite nicely, not to mention the myriad of unfinished "currently playing" PS2 games I seem to have stockpiles since Christmas, one of these days the wife will do an audit on my games and that'll be that, I will get no closer to a videogame than "Snake" on the nokia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

playing with college projects really. :-/

Possibly some Toca3 [xbox] or some CoD2 thrown in to the mix.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I started up Silent Hill again today, so I reckon I'll be playing that (whilst cowering under my duvet).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'll be nursing a monsterous hangover with hours of leisurely Baten Kaitos.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Still playing We Love Katamari... and starting Metal Arms: Glitch In The System(PS2) - a real bargain at €1.39 staff-discounted! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Resident Evil 3 for the Gamecube... lovely thanks Gummy Panda

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Considering I am still waiting for stupid cdwow to ship my copy of GRAW, I'll be wasting the weekend trying to get gamerpoints out of the games i have :o Have an urge to play fight night, but iv already got the 1000 points. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Plan on playing GRAW tomorrow, going to try get as much of the single player finished as i can!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I'll be nursing a monsterous hangover with hours of leisurely Baten Kaitos.

If there is an option to turn the fight music off, then do. Its really bad. Though i liked the music when you are traveling through the dimension rift thingy.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Best way to spend weekends (or, indeed, any night): Rez

Still trying to achieve perfect scores in levels 2 + 5 -- curse you UGA, you've ensnared me...

ps: yes, Rez is great when played drunk!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

just got star wrs kotr and star wars kotor II, should be fun

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

kotor1 is an amazing game! kotoro2 while still good just doesnt stand up against the first
    i got empire at war from a friend, not suppose to be spectuclar but still fun and will fill the void till graw and oblivion arrive

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If there is an option to turn the fight music off, then do. Its really bad. Though i liked the music when you are traveling through the dimension rift thingy.

I love the music in the game. As for the fight music, I've survived the dire fight music in countless FF games and other RPGs. i've become immune to repetitive and dire fight music.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

K.O.Kiki wrote:
    ps: yes, Rez is great when played drunk!

Try it on mushrooms. Holy hell! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Dod Source for today, then back to Bf2 for Inf fun morrow night.
    Sprinkled with some ML in PES5.

kdjac

Advertisement