Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something completely different in TV's...

• 16-03-2006 10:12pm
    Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭

Saw this range of TV's over at CeBIT in Germany the other day. They should be available in Ireland soon for those who feel like paying a few quid more for a new design of TV. The picture quality is actually excellent too. They don't show their bigger sets yet on the site as they won't be available even in the US till later this year but the 32" LCDs and 42" plasmas they had on show were amazing looking :)

http://www.hannspree.com/eu/en/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

They do look pretty cool. I'm not so sure about the teddy bear ones, but the HANNStelly and HANNSzurich models look pretty ****ing sweet. Very nice to see a departure from the standard designs in every electronics shop.

Any idea on the real € price of these? Certainly they look unique in a world of SOny and Samsung!

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

The teddy, frog ones etc are all very much aimed at kids...they were even displayed in that way at the show and I'd say they would sell for kids bedrooms.

As far as I know the smaller sets (10" screens) retail for about $300 USD.

Advertisement