Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How dirty is your car?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Much dirtier than my girlfriend, unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

JohnCleary wrote:
    Much dirtier than my girlfriend, unfortunately :(
    :D Post of the week!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Silvera wrote:
    I reckon most Irish drivers are somehow proud by how dirty their cars are! :confused:

I sometimes think that too, but then I look out the window and see our cars and realise it's not the case, between the 3 cars about 25-30K miles are put on a year. I only get the chance to wash them once every month or two, and only then when the weather holds

• Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭ando

seen this a few days ago..... weird one. Someone went out and cleaned half their car. Good laugh all the same:

5050.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

Squirrel wrote:
    I sometimes think that too, but then I look out the window and see our cars and realise it's not the case, between the 3 cars about 25-30K miles are put on a year. I only get the chance to wash them once every month or two, and only then when the weather holds

Fair enough - but how come cars in other countries with similar (or worse) weather than us are generally always kept much cleaner than Irish cars?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Silvera wrote:
    Fair enough - but how come cars in other countries with similar (or worse) weather than us are generally always kept much cleaner than Irish cars?

There is alot of laziness here. I'm prone to it myself, I was gonna wash the MR2 and Micra today, but I decided not to because it's cold out.

It's the same with general condition of cars in this country, look at many 3/4 year old cars, shockingly bad. People see them as disposable tools

Advertisement