Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Plus question

• 17-03-2006 12:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭

If i have sky plus, can i still get sky multiroom? Also, can i use each tv as if it had sky mulitroom? like play/pause/rewind etc etc. Also, can sky+ get channel 4 and utv? cause i sometimes record off them.

Thanks,

Morf3h

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

You can still get Multiroom with Sky+. To get Sky+ features in other rooms, you'll need seperate Sky+ boxes in other rooms and the max amount per household at the moment is 2 Sky+ or 1 Sky+ and 2 digiboxes.

Sky+ cannot record Channel4, or UTV. You can watch UTV if you manually tune the channel in, but due to Sky's restrictive software, you cannot record from manually tuned channels. Channel 4 is unavailable either way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Morf3h

ok cool thanks for that

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

No problemo.
    For future Sky questions, I suggest you try the ICDG Satellite board.

Advertisement