Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHP Programmer wanted

Options
  • 17-03-2006 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

I'm looking for a PHP programmer, I need a shopping cart designed.... The page should be able to connect to the DB, extract the information and display it with a text field (for quantities)... Their will be different categorys of stock so, once you load products into the cart, you must be able to go back and shop more... If you think you can do it, gis message. The price will be discussed.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Have you considered osCommerce, the open source online shop PHP software? They have an online demo (times out for me though) and a list of shops using osCommerce. I've worked with it (and hacked it) and it's quite good.

You could set it up yourself and do the configuring too.

PS Remove your email address from the post so you don't get on a spam list. People can reply by posting here or by Private Message.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Also, please see the rules on this sort of post.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=104493

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Hey Gillbert. I'm currently working as a php programmer, and should be more than capable for the job, PM me if your interested.

Advertisement