Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Back From Puffland - Mnml Tek Mix

• 17-03-2006 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

Here s a little set i put together whan i came back from my ski holidays last sunday

It s a minimal tekno mix with funky flavours and it s getting a bit more electro-ish at the end of it. I hope u ll enjoy it and u ll give me ur feedback.the sound is a bit weak due to bad settings of sound forge

BackFromPuffLand

By the way, i m looking to do warm-ups or 1st chance booking or even to meet up with mnml-electro DJs around the place, i m spinning the decks for a bit more than 8 months now and i m a bit bored to play in my room now! I play mnml and electro, pm me if ur interested

Some of the tracks:
    Ryan Corrson - Artists have bad haircuts
    Audio Werner - Trust heart
    Marek Hemmann - EP 2
    Markus Mueller - CHIVES
    Phonogenic - SYNTH ETHICS EP
    Rocco Branco - KAPITAL RMX
    Vernis - Bubble bath ep

Enjoy, Brice

Comments

Advertisement