Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Bluetooth Headset for Nokia 6021?

• 17-03-2006 11:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,345 ✭✭✭✭

Any recommendations for a Bluetooth headset for a Nokia 6021? I need something that will not be noisy - I can't stand interference, also something that will not be too heavy on batteries. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭thewing

Motorola one - its very small, but long talk time and excellent performance - don't ask me the model no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

just get a nokia one, hdw-2 or even nokiaslatest one. i donot know what its called.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Jenny_H

thewing wrote:
    Motorola one - its very small, but long talk time and excellent performance - don't ask me the model no.
    The reviews on the Motorola HS801 aren't great - http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews69406.html - don't know if this is the one thewing recommends. Sorry I can't help as I'm searching for one too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Jenny_H wrote:
    The reviews on the Motorola HS801 aren't great - http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews69406.html - don't know if this is the one thewing recommends. Sorry I can't help as I'm searching for one too.

The HS801 is quite an old headset. The H500 or HS820 would be better IMO.
    (Think those codes are right!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,345 ✭✭✭✭phog

Little did I realise that I would have so much choice - thanx for all your advice. At this stage I'm not too sure on what one to get, I think I'll call to a phoneshop and try a few before purchasing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement