Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrist Tattoo in white ink.

Options
  • 18-03-2006 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭

I want to get a tattoo on my wrist in white ink. Does anyone know if that girl is still doing white ink work in Snakebite? Also is she still as good as she was last year? Or is there someone else you would recomend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Afaik there's only one girl tattooing in snakebite at the moment and thats denise the apprentice and i doubt she has enough experience to do a good job on white ink yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

*Page* wrote:
    I want to get a tattoo on my wrist in white ink. Does anyone know if that girl is still doing white ink work in Snakebite? Also is she still as good as she was last year? Or is there someone else you would recomend?

If you mean Debbie who was working in Snakebite, she is now in Celestial Ring on Abbey St and no longer with Snakebite. She is an awesome artist so I dont know what you mean is she as good as last year, I assume she hasn't forgotten how to draw if that's what you mean. I know she has a white tattoo between her eyes so maybe she does whitework, I didn't know she did. Try CR in any case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

Thank you, what i meant by is she as good as she was last year... is all anyone talked about was how hot she was but people can change there minds..

thank you for the replies!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Skalragg

just wondering.... is a white ink tatoo noticable during daylight,,,or only under uv lights like in nightclubs....

does it remain white or does it change colour, all your help would be appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Skalragg wrote:
    just wondering.... is a white ink tatoo noticable during daylight,,,or only under uv lights like in nightclubs....

does it remain white or does it change colour, all your help would be appreciated

Two different things, there are different types.
    There is a fluorescent ink and a normal white ink.
    Fluorescent is invisible in normal light, it needs blacklight and normal white is just not very obvious, there are examples of whitework on the I'll show you mine if you show me yours thread.

look up chameleon blacklight for UV tattoos.

• Advertisement
Advertisement