Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

editing/deleting a thread urgently

Options
  • 18-03-2006 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I really need to edit a thread. Its about an event and contains false information that will come back and bite me if you know what i mean. failing that then even just being able to delete that thread would be fine! Whichever is quickest and easiest!!

its on this link http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054900013

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Well, considering that you signed up to pimp this event; I can't imagine why we should go to such trouble to protect your ass from being bitten.

However, if you contact the moderator of that particular forum, they may decide to help you out. Or they may not, considering you're utilising our website for your financial gain (and not giving boards.ie any advertising revenue).

• Registered Users Posts: 49 oriain

its not for financial gain at all Gordon, its all for charity. actually, its gonna cost us a load of money. I just assumed boards was ok with that since it advertises LAN parties. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Ok, thread deleted. No problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 oriain

thank you!

Advertisement