Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best moments!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

I went to Thunder bluff to the Darkmoon Fairie and seen a Darkmoon Fairie cannon beside the inn in TB. Of course I couldn't just walk past and not tinker with it. It turned out you could aim it and get into it. So I click fire and it used me as a cannon ball and I landed near the barrens. Dead of course but that flight of doom had me laughing my arse off :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

i change my "Best moment" to this morning incident...

all the servers were down bar a few. (due to 1.10).

i decided to make an undead warlock on skullcrusher as there was only about 10 servers up and i'm addicted.

i was amazed to see about 100 lvl 1, 2 and 3 players running around all with the same idea. so some guy shouts "lets form a raid and attack goldshire!"

so we ran around frantically gathering everyone into the raid and set out. we all ran to the zeplin and there must have been 20 of us all standing on the platform waiting for the zeplin. we all decided it would be funny yo undress and all start doing /taunt repeatedly, so the noise was so funny and we were all making chicken sounds and leppin' around the place. So 2 horde arrived (lvl60) on the zeplin to see a gang on noobz on the platform hopping around making chicken sounds hehe (that must have been hillarious). so they asked what we were doing and thet decided to join and scout for us so we wouldn't get raped on the way by 1 lvl40 mob hehe.

some guy was making a video of it so i'll have a look on the forum for it later.

so we went through the next places and into duskwood and all managed to get to westfall (with broken armor as we kept getting killed) and then through to goldshire. We had such a laugh as we were aggroing everything in site as there was so many of us. the 2 lvl60's were having problems killing everything but it was funny. (was like a duck and a gang of duckings)

We go into goldshire and made our assult on Stormwind. And that guy on the horse and some guards got most of us. I managed to get into the canals with about 3 others using everyone else as meat shields.

I have to say it was the hardest thing every. But the fact that dying allowed you to spawn somewere closer to where you were going was cool.

It must have been funny being in Stormwind and seeing about 20 something horde lvl1's and 2's attacking Stormwind heheh

Advertisement