Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in Tokyo???

• 18-03-2006 5:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭

Hi, I know this is a very long shot but hey... I moved over to Tokyo yesterday and I was wondering if there are any fellow boardsters over here? Just wondering what the craic is like and peoples experiences.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,582 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I live in Kyoto but I've been up to Tokyo a few times. As you've no doubt discovered, it's a mad place!

I dont know how much you've seen already, but my favourite places are Shibuya (for nightlife check out the Ruby Room around there), Yoyogi Park (go down on a Sunday to see all the crazy Harajuku gals) and Akihabara, if you're into gadgets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Cheers for the advice. I only got here yesterday and I've already seen that it's pretty mad. How long have you been over here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,582 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Since September, only over for a year's study.

If you've any questions about life in Japan, I'll do my best to answer. It can be quite a strange place sometimes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

It's a bit early yet, all I've really done is gone shopping for food, which was funny since I didn't know what most of the stuff was. Cheers though, I'll keep it in mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

Tokyo wa subarashii desu nee.
    YJ

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭replytohere2004

ignore

Advertisement