Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cod2 vs DoDs

Options
  • 18-03-2006 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Buying one of these today.

Which one?

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Cod2 is way better, why not go into spidernet and play both online then decide which you like best...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

DoD rocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

dod ftw. i got both and atm, cod2 is uninstalled

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Inserted Dod dvd into pc 24 minutes ago, any minute now im expecting a game!!!

kdjac

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Prefer DoD myself but no single player is a downer. At least I got it free with HL2. :D
    If I'm playing it's usually on the UKCS server.

• Advertisement

On ASCII server now on me lonesome, checking out fps.

Whats the shovel for?

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Hitting people in the head.

If you kill the same guy repeatedly in that fashion it means you have a bigger penis than him.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

DapperGent wrote:
    Hitting people in the head.

If you kill the same guy repeatedly in that fashion it means you have a bigger penis than him.
    Lol!

Hmmm not for digging holes or fixing things.....

Sniper rifle is ridicously easy to kill with, seems to annoy people too for some reason.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

They're both rather good. Code of Duty 2 has more outdoor, open maps than Day of Defeat so if you prefer a more long range sniping kind of game then it has that going for it. I've played both of them alot so I couldn't really say which I prefer.

• Advertisement

hl2%202006-03-18%2017-30-18-59.jpg

Go me, 1st ever round with people :)

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

KdjaC wrote:
    Go me, 1st ever round with people :)

kdjac

teh win.

for some reason, i'm better at dod then any other game i play. i got good results on my first game too (on the free weekend). it probably helps that you're never confronted by bunny hoppers

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

As a multiplayer game I would go for DOD:S ...although content limited (which will improve) I prefer the feel of the gameplay over COD2's mutplayer.

COD2 is a great game. Single player campaign is excellent. I still enjoy the mutiplayer aspect of COD2. Both games are fantastic in my opinon.

Advertisement