Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

had a lovely well deserved day off today.The sun was blazing down in costa del limerick today and sun always makes me feel good.Also am quite happy because panda doesnt hate boys anymore and there maybe one particular boy that she actually quite likes.So its always fun to have a bit of romance every now and again.Also got three easter eggs from people yesterday-choclate and romance-what more does a girl want!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Came home to dundalk today and was surprised to find a Happy Easter card from a polish friend I met in Brussels in september, so nice getting surprise letter from people you don't see often:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Kindergarden Cop on TV3 in all its tacky glory!

Whoo hoo, love it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

elmyra wrote:
    I might just copy this post, but put it in the Grrr/angry/moan/etc thread.

Sometimes there are films that are so bad they are good.

This is not one of those films.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

elmyra wrote:

Whoo hoo, love it! :D

I love tacky movies-gonna check out whats on the 4 bogs now-ahhhh cant believe the rents got rid of sky

• Advertisement

SebtheBum wrote:
    I might just copy this post, but put it in the Grrr/angry/moan/etc thread.

Sometimes there are films that are so bad they are good.

This is not one of those films.

Come on, Arnie fighting the bad guys and all the little kiddies? It's deadly.

I agree with seb, there are movies out there that are so bad they're good, at the risk of being slagged to eternity I'd put flash gordon in that category which was on earlier but definitely not Kindergarden Cop!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Don't forget Big Trouble in Little China!

My woo-hoo....Green Wing is back on Channel 4 :D

My woo-hoo....Green Wing is back on Channel 4 :D
    Oh man that sitcom was so terribly unfunny as well...

I'm not being very enthusiastic am I?:( :o

Something to woo hoo about, um, um...

Uh... I have rum and coke, and I'm spending this "good" friday getting moderately sloshed on my own? No, not really w00tage-worty... Maw.

dammit why couldn't you've posted that an hour ago, now it nearly over and my wee sis is watching something else:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I've a lorra woohoos to get off my chest it really has been a Good Friday...
    • Someone made me a savage cd with all of 'Too Many Djs' best tracks -really great mix I'm delighted.
    • I also got to play with dj decks.... I'd make a great DJ [well with A LOT of practice maybe...]
    • I got to meet up with my friends that I havent seen in ages.
    • I'm goin on holliers in the summer to US and free accommadation with mates on J1
    • I've gotten invites to two parties ...one from someone really cool and I didnt even think he even knew I existed but the invite had my name on it with a msg so yay:D !
    • I got a really funny email from someone that I just wasnt expecting...
    • I witnessed my arch enemy getting barred from using a carpark because of 'antisocial' behavior!
    • I got a new dress and I cant wait to wear it!
    • I was doing a stupid dance in the sitting room to Kelly Clarkson and my sis walked in and instead of turnin her nose up she joined in..I'd forgotten how much I miss her!

Oh this is quite funny in a you had to be there kinda way...my friend called one of her new baby foals Dan after me because I kept pestering her about when they were gonna be born...I hate horses 'cept racehorses so ...ok you really had to be there

I'm also experiencing a mild sugar rush from pixie sticks remember those?? I was never allowed them as a cildd...
    Yeah its the simple things in life that make me happy...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Scraggs wrote:
    I witnessed my arch enemy getting barred from using a carpark because of 'antisocial' behavior!
    :confused::confused:

irlrobins wrote:
    :confused::confused:
    I know - Scraggs having an arch enemy?! That's just bizarre.

SebtheBum wrote:
    haha very smooth but alas its true...

Word of advice dont ever get on my bad side!!

Scraggs wrote:
    Word of advice dont ever get on my bad side!!
    You're not fooling anyone - You don't have a bad side.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

SebtheBum wrote:
    No, more a question of what the fuck they did in a carpark to get banned from it.

"I'm so tough, even the local car park bans me!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I'm happy because I got a hold of the new Tool single :D

Gotta agree with Seb; Scraggs doesn't have a bad side!

Ah here lads Scraggs most definately has a bad side it just doesnt get out very often...Wheres Grimes when ya need em eh? He's seen her...he named her Gladdice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Get te bed ye no good student headbangers!

:mad:

And what about yourself Mr. McG if thats even your real name ;)

• Advertisement

He was clearly talking to himself as well.

Dave is suffering from a clear case of "Splitting". That is to say, he has bipolar personality disorder, resulting from some traumatic experience where his conscience felt compelled to create another persona, better equipped to handle the experience and its consequences.

It's all very technical.

The key point is: Dave is insane.

SebtheBum wrote:
    The key point is: Dave is insane.
    arent we all though really

woohoo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

I will vouch for Dave and i will vouch that is is infact his real name. I've seen his student card! (although if he was really smart he'd have lied to UCD about his name and then we wouldnt know his name even tho we thought we did but that would just be part of his cunning plan to make us think that we knew when we didnt really).
    I'm happy because I got a hold of the new Tool single
    Omg where, how gimme.
    I didnt think it was being aired till the 17th or something. Toolband.com lied to me!! Omg tool lied to me. WTF IS GOING ON.
    Seriously tho, gimme ;)

I just ate steak cooked in peanut oil with ground garlic topped off with melted white cheddar cheese (grated). It was yum.

Edit: ate somehow had turned to hate. wtf? this was supposed to be my happy moment and someone my subconscious turned it into a negative. Is there any hope for me? :(
    Edit2: I will agree that Dave is very much insane. He just acts sane when there are people around.

B-K-DzR wrote:
    IOmg where, how gimme.
    I didnt think it was being aired till the 17th or something. Toolband.com lied to me!! Omg tool lied to me. WTF IS GOING ON.
    Seriously tho, gimme ;)
    man those guys are such tools

worst joke ever I think I'll leave now...

laters scraggs

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I too would like to procure said Tool single. :)

B-K-DzR wrote:

I just ate steak cooked in peanut oil with ground garlic topped off with melted white cheddar cheese (grated). It was yum.

Phrase stealer! :D

It does sound unbelieveably yum though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I just had toast and honey for breakfast - been off sliced pan for ages for lent (yes i know i stopped a day early but i started a day early) and i swear it was the nicest breakfast I've had in ages.

Woot also just found out i got really good marks in one of my continuous assessments. Take that evil world!

Phrase stealer!
    I'd like to see your patent and or legal owning of said phrase ;)

Cheers Waltons ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I just had toast and honey for breakfast - been off sliced pan for ages for lent (yes i know i stopped a day early but i started a day early) and i swear it was the nicest breakfast I've had in ages.

Woot also just found out i got really good marks in one of my continuous assessments. Take that evil world!

Well done!! Would you like real honey still in the comb?? I have a supplier!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement