Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Scraggs wrote:
    I'm sorry Peachy I'll try keep a hold of myself in future...I just get carried away too easily..If I'm gettin outta line at any stage please just say!!

So anyhow OT woohoo I've learned the error of my ways
    that and I've learned where MNG lives so I'm gonna kick his ass any moment now!
    Would you mind sharing this information with me?
    I don't find him to be all that nice, really.
    >_>

Hi peachy! (you're so great! Can I be your friend?)*

*may or may not be what fuzzy said

<3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    Would you mind sharing this information with me?
    I don't find him to be all that nice, really.
    >_>
    Hi peachy! (you're so great! Can I be your friend?)

<3

lol Hey Fuzzball.....<3

My woohoo is that I have popcorn and Waiting for Godot is on RTE right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Scraggs wrote:
    No:( but what I bought today will keep me amused til I get up to Dublin next week and get around to buying them!

I am biting my tongue... that's cruel!! I am trying to change my evil ways and then you put up posts like this...

I have become a changed man.

FOR SALE... 1 pair of handcuffs, 1 stethoscope, 1 inspection mirror (telescopic) and various other implements of mayhem and pervertedness.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

My parents paid for a Chinese meal for me this evening :)
    So my tummy is now full of chicken with ginger and scallion sauce, so all is well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Found out a problem sheet I was stressing about is not in fact due today but I have until friday so I'm over the moon. No problems now until late thursday evening:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

My Mum learned how to text!!!*

*this is a whoo hoo because I now don't have to go to the smelly toilets to answer the phone to her. Woot!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

When mine did I was horrified because she, where from I don't know, adopted text speak, at first she thought she was being charged per letter so while it's a bit stingy it's understandable but I've explained that this is not the case and yet she persists. By this stage I simply refuse to reply if she uses it:mad:

humbert wrote:
    When mine did I was horrified because she, where from I don't know, adopted text speak, at first she thought she was being charged per letter so while it's a bit stingy it's understandable but I've explained that this is not the case and yet she persists. By this stage I simply refuse to reply if she uses it:mad:

hehe, oh no, mine spells out every word very precisely. It's quite cute really.

Happy happy happy and just generally wootilicious. Wooo hooo! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I got 3 new pens...they're very cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Hehe, after having a mobile which she hardly uses for five years, Mum (who's in her 60s) has finally been taught by her younger sister how to text, but she does it all in capitals! We can't get her to do to change to lower case: 'Can ye not just read it the way it is?!

Two day old woo hoo, but I forgot about it on Sunday: Lent is over, and I now have stockpiles of chocolate to eat! Nyom!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'm currently very drunk on the bottle of Jameson I bought in Latvia for next to nada. I have friends over. My nails are sparkly. It really is ALL good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Blush_01 wrote:
    I'm currently very drunk on the bottle of Jameson I bought in Latvia for next to nada. I have friends over. My nails are sparkly. It really is ALL good.
    Ah, that explains your other strange post in the SU ass lickers thread!

At least you're a happy drunk and not in the moan thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't need ethics approval for my research project this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may just manage to do it now!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!! Just discovered that my main project for the year, which everyone thought was due in on the last day of term, isn't due in until the end of May!!! That's five more weeks to get it done, so now i'm celebrating with a giant pack of white maltesers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Hmm, twould be really nice if it was the same for us... but unlikely!

I'd check it out, we literally only found out today, because someone asked their demonstrator

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I was asked if I was Finnish today! Second time in a year:)

Blush_01 wrote:
    Leprauchaun season is over, you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

I was asked if I was Finnish today! Second time in a year:)
    How is that a woo hoo? Is being Finnish better than being Irish? :confused:

irlrobins wrote:
    How is that a woo hoo? Is being Finnish better than being Irish? :confused:
    Its just generally cool. I'm two great nationalities rolled into one. (No part of me is Finnish)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Its just generally cool. I'm two great nationalities rolled into one. (No part of me is Finnish)
    Woot for bi-nationality so!

irlrobins wrote:
    The appearence of bi-nationality.
    (NB The fact that both times it was super-hot girls asking me has no bearing on my woo hoo)

irlrobins wrote:

B-K-DzR should see this.

(NB The fact that both times it was super-hot girls asking me has no bearing on my woo hoo)

I don't remember asking you....;)

elmyra wrote:
    I don't remember asking you....;)
    oooooh 3 times lucky:)

Let the games begin...... also wednesday is nearly over, I don't like wednesdays this is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

My phone isn't broken, so I don't have to go into debt to replace it! And I nearly missed my deadline for a masters application, but noticed it a day in advance so should hopefully get an application in before tomorrow!

now that is a good day. I'm finally getting a bit of work done, that is good, and my notes aren't actually too heavy today!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I've made significant advancements on my Irish history essay which is due on Friday :)

Just have to get to putting pen to paper (or rather, finger to keyboard) and then there's no stopping me :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I started my essay :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement