Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

That beautiful flash blocker is dead handy for bebo, and I find snapback tab very handy for if you close a tab by accident!

My woo-hoo is that I got free beer tonight :D Go JazzSoc!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Adblock obviously, gmail notifier (it's actually acting a bit like msn for me, you can change it so that it checks your email every minute, and beeps when you get one), I cycle so I use the weather one, and if you use ftp there are a few aswell.
    [edit]firefox, the obvious woohoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Firefox (and Macs) ftw :)

Anyways, I'm happy because I'm listening to Tool's new album right now \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

My addons:

Downthemall
    Disable Targets for download
    Boards PM Monitor
    OpenDownload
    FocusLastSelectedTab
    TabBrowserPreferences

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Fasterfox
    FlashGot
    Used to have ad blocker but now it's integrated

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

My woohoo for today: I've got 1 paragraph + conclusion left to do in my history essay! :D

Anyways, I'm happy because I'm listening to Tool's new album right now \o/
    Err, are you sure about that, it seems that there may be a fake one going around. Check out this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Back to Wahoo-ing! Finally got a pair of glasses! I can see again for the first time since October. :D

Woo hoo! going sailing this evening. Should be nice weather for it.

And you can all shout "D4 bastard" as loud as you like, I won't be able to hear you out on the yacht :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

stole the good ship NCAD I assume:)

• Advertisement

Haha. Nah, we have a fridge aboard ours to keep the heinos cold. Tis very posh! :p

A submerged tescos bag on a string?:)

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /49/1/54/93/381915493gcrMeR_ph.jpg on this server.

yea yea, don't think I don't see right through you:p

I think I lived there in first year but someone's cleaned:p

I was being all eco-friendly and was seperating out the plastic and paper in the bin in my room and I discoverd €20 in it :)

humbert wrote:
    I think I lived there in first year but someone's cleaned:p
    haha. good one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

irlrobins wrote:
    Woo hoo! going sailing this evening. Should be nice weather for it.

And you can all shout "D4 bastard" as loud as you like, I won't be able to hear you out on the yacht :p
    Mudderb*tch! :mad: Enjoy! :D

I'm mondo-happy cos;

(a) I gave in my essay and I'm quite happy with it for a change :) The writing's pretty good I think
    (b) I'm listening to 'Hey Julie' by Fountains of Wayne, quite the happy song :D (it's from one of the Scrubs episodes that Julie is in -- she's hawt btw)
    (c) we're making a slight bit of progress on our Software Engineering Project... should get enough to pass between now and submission time :)
    (d) it's a sunny day! And there's a bit of pressure gone, so I can relax at least for the rest of today, and probably tomorrow :) I might ring one of my mates and have some brews tonight, even! :D
    (e) my parents are goin away tomorrow, so I have a week without my mother breathing down my neck!!! :D
    (f) it's my girlfriend's birthday and we're all goin out on Saturday, so friends from school will be there, and that's always nice :) Always a larf!

That's alot of smiles, eh? :/

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

DaveMcG wrote:
      (b) I'm listening to
    'Hey Julie' by Fountains of Wayne, quite the happy song :D (it's from one of the Scrubs episodes that Julie is in -- she's hawt btw)

:)

Love that song.

I have exceptionally big whoo hoos today.

The first whoo hoo is for ABS brakes, I was driving home today and a car pulled straight out in front of me from a side road onto the main road, somehow my brakes managed to seal the car to the road without a scratch, so all I have is the beginnings of a bruise where the seat belt was against me, I've been feeling whoo hoo and amazingly lucky all evening.

Second whoo hoo is that when I drove into the garden my mum came out with post for me- I'm getting a short story published.

Whooo hoo whoo hoo whooo hooo whoooo hooo! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Thats pretty cool! Congrats, what's it being published in?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Go Elmyra go!!!

I'm wearing a pretty dress (yes, I said dress) and sandals that I bought for a wedding and they look good!!! I hate dresses (except this one) and I got so many pretty things today. I love you Mastercard!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I've still got craploads of my Roses easter egg left :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I'm still drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I have about 1/4 of this Neutrality essay done. Very few references. Mostly (almost all) to do with WW2 rather than Nato, UN or EEC, thus far anyway.

But at least I'm getting there. Woohoo. Etc.

I'm still still drunk and I had a rasher sandwich. And my dog hasn't got a tumour. I got chatted up by a lovely young Belfast girl last night but her fella was not amused... still got her number!!! :) And I am sharpening me bowie knife to do a scalp job on Seb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Villaricos

wow seb being positive about his unfinished essay - we could learn form that kinda thinking!
    i got a new jacket/coat thingy today, its really pretty and i got in the legend shop that is penneys!! wooo, love penneys!

Seb is on an academic bender at the moment!! He's in danger of passing exams.

I want a new jacket too!! Everybody was slaggin' me old leather jacket, but that jacket has a history!!

Did I mention that I'm still drunk?

wqWAFD

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

woohooo first 99 of the year and its soooooo dang tasty...makes it hard to type though

• Advertisement

Scraggs wrote:
    woohooo first 99 of the year and its soooooo dang tasty...makes it hard to type though

Sorry Darling... wrong number :D !!!! I misread and had a wierd vision....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement