Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

boneless wrote:
    Correct, it was Don... I'm old. I think Bobby was the senior steward in McKee NCO's mess... or was that Pete? How I remember my way home sometimes I dont know... did they sell Fentons recently? I haven't been down there in a few years.

It's been sold twice since Don owned it, it's a lot cleaner now. I've never been in the mess.

OT: They're makin a new star trek movie. Whooo hooo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Wooo!!! I found a packet of Quavers and there still best before!!! I must search this bed more often... Seb!!! What are doing in my bed?? In a Superman suit with crotchless tights and a gimp mask....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

surprise!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I wanna keep you and hold you tight and never let you go and then your going to have all my lil babies... we are going to be so HAPPY!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

W00t!
    Got 75% on an essay that counts as 20% of one of my final grades!

/off to do the maths

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

w00t :)
    *congratulates kittenkiller*
    I just submitted that annoying data structures practical... now I don't have to worry about it any more :D
    /me relaxes a little... then remembers about poxy unix practical due tomorrow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Woohoo....remebered today that I have a Little Britain ticket \o/
    Totally forgot about that. Its not for ages yet but still..

/me has just been reminded that he has a Little Britain ticket too
    Er... \o/. Wootage!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Oh, the wootage... just got a text from Vodafone telling me they'd bumped my credit by 20%. Seemingly standard practice now for text top-ups over €20. Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Tá mo aiste déanta YAY. Laptop battery on 8% so I have to head off on walkies to hunt people down and borrow a charger

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

The new thin and crispy pizzas in the restaurant. YUM!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Blush_01 wrote:
    Irish by birth, Munster by the grace of God.

30 - 6. Read'em and weep!!!

*does circular crazy-dance*

/catches Blush by the arm so we can celebrate crazily together ;)

Very belated, but a seriously HUGE W00T ....go the boys in red!! What a bloody fantastic match, I think I'm still smiling from the effects of the final result!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

irlrobins wrote:
    Boooo!.....costcutting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

irlrobins wrote:

Seconded.

While tryin to avoid someone I found a new shelf/section/whatever that had loads of really useful books...woohoo I may actually pass!! [fingers crossed]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

found my problem sheet, cunningly hidden in my bag of two pockets, got a seat in the library in an area where I haven't sat before(many cute girls) and listening to the eels, on top of the world:):) Have great reverence for elder disciple scraggs:rolleyes:

I'm just home, and full of yummy Subway meatball marinara sandwich :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Ppretty sure I saw Scraggs today in the library. Thats some blonde hair you got there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

My eyes!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Hey lads grow up ffs!

Taking the p*ss, peachy... I haven't even seen her hair...! Scraggsy is partial to the odd bit of banter too :)

• Advertisement

DaveMcG wrote:
    Taking the p*ss, peachy... I haven't even seen her hair...! Scraggsy is partial to the odd bit of banter too :)

Don't give a crap to be perfectly honest. Get it back on topic.

C practical nailed. Now I don't have to get up stupidly early tomorrow morning to finish it :)

Woohoo I'm still gettin wireless from the neighbours! I know I'm going straight to hell but its worth it!

@ Sangre and Dave lucky I'm not a sensitive soul eh?

Don't give a crap to be perfectly honest. Get it back on topic.
    Hey, You're fun!

1 woohoo before bed-time: I only have 1 lecture tomorrow! So I'll probably be in the labs all day doin my project (assuming Owen actually wakes from his slumber at all tomorrow ;))

Scraggs wrote:
    Woohoo I'm still gettin wireless from the neighbours! I know I'm going straight to hell but its worth it!

Hehe, my sister has been doing that for about a year now. :p

My woohoo....tomorrow is my last Tuesday of college!!! *dances* (yes, there is a possibility I may do this for the whole week)
    And now I shall go make popcorn. And none of that microwave shít either!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I wasn't insulting you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Hehe, my sister has been doing that for about a year now. :p
    I'll add my woohoo to this one! I didn't have any free access, but recently a big apartment block was built accross the road from my house, and as people have been moving in, I have been getting more and more networks, I now have 6 unsecured ones to choose from :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I'd my project oral today. I was terrified of the guy i was going to have but he really was nice - meaning that i either really knew my stuff or didn't know it at all.... time will tell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Red Alert wrote:
    I'd my project oral today. I was terrified of the guy i was going to have but he really was nice
    Heh heh...:D

I've been spending too much time with boneless, haven't I?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

SebtheBum wrote:
    Heh heh...:D

I've been spending too much time with boneless, haven't I?!
    I thought that joke got old early in secondary school :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement