Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

boneless wrote:
    My boomerang came back at last... Hooray!!!

I found a Star Bar in my pocket... "

I had a Star Bar for lunch... "

How can life get any better... anyone got a cure for a broken heart?

Best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

serial monogamists Pfft, you're a strong independent man, you just keep telling youself that!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I have a new phone, and it's shiiiiny :)
    It's not falling apart like my old one!
    I also discovered today that I've gotten to the stage where the hard bots in Mario Kart DS can't get near me! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I'm great!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

I have a new phone, and it's shiiiiny :)
    It's not falling apart like my old one!
    I also discovered today that I've gotten to the stage where the hard bots in Mario Kart DS can't get near me! :D

Someone dealing with the issues that matter. At last.

• Advertisement

As always :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I didn't have to carry a load of drum equipment on the smelly 17 today :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I had a great non-study day and I went to my sister's, had my eyelashes tinted (no more mascara *yay*) and I dyed my hair. Tis very very very red. But I like it.

Applying for my loan tomorrow \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Today is such a beautiful day... one of those f*cked up days where the sun is shining but yet its still freezing... anyway the walk into college today was really nice it was of those 'hello trees' 'hello grass' 'hello world' type walks very nice indeed....[i swear I'm not high]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

:)

The sun is beating down on my back here at the computer, it's quite nice :D And the window's open a bit, so the cool breeze is comin in.

I like it!

• Advertisement

I am eating Marks and Spencers white chocolate cookies. They are GODLY. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

They still make those!? :eek:

Dear God, to the Marks and Sparks cave!

/Batman theme tune

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I live very near an M&S...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Marks and sparks cookies-food of the gods!!Theres always a mad rush for them though when they first come out of the oven!

Yay-gorgeous sunny day-played frisbee in Iveagh gardens today!If you havent visited iveagh gardens before you leave UCD -do!There just behind the terrace and are sorta like a secret garden from tudor times.Theres even a big waterfall in there.On a beautiful sunny day like today,it really doesnt get any better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

I have a date for tomorrow and I'm off to Paris on Sunday for 3 days! Woo-hoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

TheVan wrote:
    Who's the date with Van?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I'm going to toast in rathmines tonight, I love that pub. Doesn't really compare to a date then paris, well paris anyway. was in london recently but like paris more.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

besty wrote:
    Who's the date with Van?

Pam and her five slutty friends?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Pythia wrote:
    Best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

Not that kind of broken heart. But thanks for trying!! :)

I saw a squirrel today!! Yay!!!

I've just picked up a wireless signal from someone near by
    this has made my life i think!! You dont understand how bored i was! I'm all on my ownsome in the flat with no heating.... but now wooohhhhooooo love sponging off the neighbours!

• Advertisement

Scraggs wrote:
    this has made my life i think!! You dont understand how bored i was! I'm all on my ownsome in the flat with no heating.... but now wooohhhhooooo love sponging off the neighbours!

Nee Naw Nee Naw... knock knock!!! It's the sponge police!!

No heating? Poor wee thing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

*ehem* that makes 2 of us, tho i have a choice of FOUR different networks

All the others were locked but this one automatically connected and I'm so happy....my fingers are so stiff from the cold so its difficult to type!

ooohh and another woohoo antimoan is I've found out oner of my best mates has just started goin out with a boardsie [not on this forum though] Its such a small country!!!

Scraggs honey... clear your PM account. I sent you a bit of good advice re heating up!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

boneless wrote:
    Scraggs honey... clear your PM account. I sent you a bit of good advice re heating up!!!
    It involved alcohol, didn't it.

Hey, boneless, while we're on the subject, when are we gonna go for a pint? I haven't seen ya in college in a while and these normals... freak me out...

Ah c'mon Seb now me darlin, I take great offense to that.. I'm not exactly normal!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

You were quite anodyne and subdued today tho my dear... It was rather perturbing.

I like weird freaky ppl - plus I seem to attract them like a light attracts moths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Well after a brief "oh dear god, in daylight my hair is waaaay too bright" I went to my issters who put another darker red over it (please don't fall out, please don't fall out..) and it is quite nice now.

Oh yea, and I'm off to Edinburgh tomorrow for my sister's hen weekend.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Scraggs wrote:

ah nothing like people who dont know how to setup a wireless network right!

here's my (anti)moan, I'm in work at 8:30 and ye feckers are ringing already (damned students and staff members) on the bright side I get ot leave at 4:30 :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

TheVan wrote:

ohhh a date!Good on ya da van!Its not with blue top girl is it???
    Bon voyage mon petit garcon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement