Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

My car passed the nct! Wootage!

The big plus is that I actually managed to get up this morning to bring it. Rolled into wicklow just after 8. *yawnage*.

Thank you very very much to everyone for the noob award. I share it with Gav, my partner in moro and chip related crime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

+|-|4+'5 |\|0+|-|1|\|9. +|-|15 15 +3|-| |_33+4|-|!

What a way to impress the laydeez!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

My woohoo: I figured out yesterday that I can play SWAT 4 online :) No study for me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Oh dear... *confiscates DaveMcG's games*

I managed to get my hands on the 2 disc version of Spirited Away and the DVD and soundtrack pack of the Rocky Horror Picture Show for a total of €20 today...
    *does the timewarp again* :)

I just watched and enjoyed an episode of Celebrity Jigs & Reels, while I fear for my sanity and taste in general, it's made me happy, and I really want to start Irish dancing again now!! *strokes hard shoes lovingly*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I discovered Opeth (with a little help). :) Another band to add to my collection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

GarthV evened out what's left of my hair - Skull-stubble, if you will - and now it looks kinda, sorta-ish ok.

Ok, fine, I still look afflicted, but at least it's EVEN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Food just arrived. Bank holiday weekend Sunday of nothingness.

Bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Blowfish wrote:
    I discovered Opeth (with a little help). :) Another band to add to my collection.
    Opeth rock.
    *is listening to Blackwater Park right now*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

I timed the extraction (from the oven) of my "Goodfellas Delicia - Pepperoni" pizza to PERFECTION!! I've never seen such a perfectly cooked pizza. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Today was my last day in the skankhole that is superquinn. happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Backlash is on tonight. Will Cena escape with the gold? Will RVD lose his MITB shot? Will God appear to help HBK? And how will they explain JR's return to replace Joey Styles?

So many questions...can't wait for the answers!

Backlash is on tonight. Will Cena escape with the gold? Will RVD lose his MITB shot? Will God appear to help HBK? And how will they explain JR's return to replace Joey Styles?

Oh God, you sound like my boyfriend... him and his damn wrestling obsession!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Is it on Sky Sports or Sky Box Office? If its on Sky Sports I may watch it. Can't stand that Cena bloke, better lose the title.

beanyb wrote:
    Oh God, you sound like my boyfriend... him and his damn wrestling obsession!
    Ah is that what he meant. I had no idea what he was talking about:o

Wrestling = gay.gif

Ultimate Fighting Championship = awesome

We got any fans in the hizouse?

Best. Smiley. Ever.

beanyb wrote:
    Best. Smiley. Ever.
    I know! :D I googled 'emoticons gay.gif' in order to find an appropriate one that would sum up my opinion of wrestling, and sure enough, first page :D

Classic.

Is it on Sky Sports or Sky Box Office? If its on Sky Sports I may watch it. Can't stand that Cena bloke, better lose the title.

Sky Sports! At last we get a free PPV. (Well, relatively free)

Dave McG,

There's nothing gay about sweaty men in tights grappling with each other. :cool:

Dave McG,

There's nothing gay about sweaty men in tights grappling with each other. :cool:

Touché :p

Have you ever watched some fights from the UFC, though, in all seriousness? I used to watch pro wrestling, but it's gotten way too 'story'-focused, and staged (the rivalries, crazy kidnapping, etc) over the past few years, so my cousin introduced me to the UFC.
    I dunno if you know anythin about it, but it's basically like wrestling, only it's no-holds-barred (well, with a few exceptions), and less story-based (although that seems to be changing, doh). We usually buy them on DVD or download fights. Brutal stuff, very intense, but requires alot of skill and stamina.

If you PM me an email address that can take a 12mb video (Gmail?), then I'll send you a great clip that has a load of knockouts from the UFC.

• Advertisement

DaveMcG wrote:

Have you ever watched some fights from the UFC, though, in all seriousness? I used to watch pro wrestling, but it's gotten way too 'story'-focused, and staged (the rivalries, crazy kidnapping, etc) over the past few years, so my cousin introduced me to the UFC.
    I dunno if you know anythin about it, but it's basically like wrestling, only it's no-holds-barred (well, with a few exceptions), and less story-based (although that seems to be changing, doh). We usually buy them on DVD or download fights. Brutal stuff, very intense, but requires alot of skill and stamina.

If you PM me an email address that can take a 12mb video (Gmail?), then I'll send you a great clip that has a load of knockouts from the UFC.

Seeking personal information from MNG?

*laughs at naive Dave*

elmyra wrote:

*laughs at naive Dave*
    Maybe he is just ambitious and wants to try and track MNG down.

shut up, I nearly had him with that UFC stuff!

:mad:

ahh no in all seriousness, I'm sure MNG will be at beers next year. I haven't showed up for one yet, but I will next year :) (when all the scary 3rd years are gone :p) And I'll try meet up with MNG before that, and make him go too! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

The day of the next board's beers I will follow you all day until it is time for the drinks :D

:eek:

*runs away*

DaveMcG wrote:

No I like UFC too. Apparently Shamrock vs Ortiz is back on so that should be good.

I agree with you on wrestling getting a bit too much with the storylines but ECW is set to return so maybe that will rekindle your interest? ;)
    elmyra wrote:

*laughs at naive Dave*

Ah you're just mad cos I turned down the chance to go out for a cup of coffee with you but I told you exactly what I told Pythia and all the other UCD girlies - I'm flattered but I'm just not in that place right now.

And I fully intend to make one of those boards beers one day. If the exams go the way I expect them to, I'll have more than enough time to make one. :o

Ah you're just mad cos I turned down the chance to go out for a cup of coffee with you but I told you exactly what I told Pythia and all the other UCD girlies - I'm flattered but I'm just not in that place right now.

That place being Insomnia? :p

It's true MNG, I was totally devastated, been crying myself to sleep ever since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Woohoo 16 members online on this forum right now!

elmyra wrote:
    That place being Insomnia? :p

It's true MNG, I was totally devastated, been crying myself to sleep ever since.

Damn. I'm always making girls wet. :(

• Advertisement

Damn. I'm always making girls wet. :(
    Oh dear..........!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement