Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Muahahhahahaha
    Scraggs -1, Vending Machine -Nil
    Free food woohooooooo!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Librocop stared at me too.... i was standing outside the turnstile waiting for my friend and the terminator-style-guy bored his lasers into me for quite a while!

I think I may have spotted Irlrobins too!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

oh really? where abouts?

Outside the room officially marked "Civil Eng" with the "Performance Engineering Lab" sheet stuck on the door. 3rd floor just beside the lift.

You were with another dude and the girl who's in my communication systems lectures on thursdays.

Well, I presumed it was you!!!!

No sorry wasn't me. I'm better looking. :p

• Advertisement

Ah ****e.

I wonder if the dude from the lab next door to you is on boards. (You know the guy I mean: he wanders around the top floor for ages!) Should we recuit him?

You're really confusing me with someone else. I'm in CSI and the only time I was in eng building was for first or second year practicals.

Ah right, now i'm a real eejit - i thought you were in the eng building because you know so much about goings on it... so naturally i presumed that you were in that lab beside the lift because it belongs to CSI.

</doh> :D

Nah I used to be an eng undergrad many moons ago. Hence my knowledge. I'm a nerd through and through....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

The guys are home and Laura told me I was having a cute day! YAY!

Maybe tomorrow my woohoo will be that I actally went to the library for the first time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Had a very good day today. I got in for my exam on time and I felt I did pretty well in it (better than I thought I would anyway). I then saw a girl I know from last year who blew me off at yesterday's exams and did the same today but I was so pleased with the work I did in the exam that I just dismissed it (as opposed to letting it depress me yesterday).

I then got into a lovely chat with a girl I met at the bus stop which made my day even better. It's great to have good conversations with complete strangers. Doesn't happen enough in this country. :D

Now I get a bit of a break and a chance for some sleep at last...

Blush_01 wrote:
    The guys are home and Laura told me I was having a cute day!
    What does that mean?

saw a girl I know from last year who blew me off
    What you mean? She ignored you? Or turned your invite down?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Mr.NiceGuy wrote:
    I then saw a girl I know from last year who blew me off at yesterday's exams and did the same today

F'king hell. No wonder you're in such a good mood!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

Sangre wrote:
    F'king hell. No wonder you're in such a good mood!
    lollers ha ha

1 down 7 to go!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

One down, three to go :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

2 down nine to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

First floor ladies [near the stairs] third last cubicle at the very back boards.ie grafitti
    made me:)
    C'mon who did it???

what does it say???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

well???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Scraggs wrote:
    First floor ladies [near the stairs] third last cubicle at the very back boards.ie grafitti
    made me:)
    C'mon who did it???

Ooh I saw that the other day too!

• Advertisement

beanyb wrote:
    Ooh I saw that the other day too!
    spill the beans!

irlrobins wrote:
    What does that mean?

One of my favourite ex-housemates who is best mates with three of my current housemates, and one of said three housemates were at home, and then they came back to the house we live in. I think they're great, so I was happy.

Laura told me I was having a cute day, as in I looked cute. I thought that'd never happen (that I'd look cute, not that she'd tell me I did), so WOOHOO!

I spent AGES in the library today. I even read an entire play and made notes on it and another text. YAY!!! I'm finally beginning to be able to study!

*Is happy happy happy*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Woo hoo, I discovered that the 75 theorems that I thought I had to learn by Thursday will be given to us on a sheet in the exam. Good thing too as I hadn't even looked at them yet.

Blush_01 wrote:
    Laura told me I was having a cute day, as in I looked cute.

Oh kudos. I was thinking "having a cute day" was a polite way of saying you were being a bit of a muppet. Glad to hear otherwise!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Yaay! My best friend had gone to cram in his parents gaff, but is back now :D

Which means I have somebody to keep me company strolling up to ucd, and home again. Better yet, my gaff is on his walk to college, so I've gotten him to agree to call in to my gaff tomorrow morning in a desperate attempt to get into the library early (his discipline's amazing, if I could steal it I would! :p). So, if all goes well, I should be starting study very early tomorrow (earlier than I usually do at any rate :rolleyes:)

:D

irlrobins wrote:
    Oh kudos. I was thinking "having a cute day" was a polite way of saying you were being a bit of a muppet. Glad to hear otherwise!

That cynicism is disappointing. I'd never be a bit of a muppet. It's either all muppet or no muppet for me. Mmhm, Kermie!

I still can't believe I actually went to the library.

I have a wedding on friday/saturday, so I have the weekend completely off. Yay!

Blush_01 wrote:
    That cynicism is disappointing.
    Just to point out that I was very doubtful that it meant that. I just needed to ask to confirm.

Back OT. Finally caught up with all the shows I missed last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Holy fuck! There are 22 boardsie on the ucd forum! Go us!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Hermione* wrote:
    Holy fuck! There are 22 boardsie on the ucd forum! Go us!! :)
    Right. Boardsie soccer, right now.

I call not in goals...

**edit: I guess Sangre is ref? :rolleyes: :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

I'll be in goals. I don't do running. Anyone aims for my head and they're gettin' it.

Actual whoo: I learned how to fucking curse on boards!*

*promise to stop now though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement