Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'm in Dublin for the day, I had no library fines, and I got books I need without having to reserve them or spend half my afternoon trawling the library for them. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

humbert wrote:
    I'm going to toast in rathmines tonight, I love that pub. Doesn't really compare to a date then paris, well paris anyway. was in london recently but like paris more.

Toast is well cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

woohoo, just got 11 episodes of Lost, series 2, looks like no work done today then

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I got free coffeee... I stole it from the accountants over by ThQ... it tasted bad but it was free!
    I'm goin straight to hell...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

My lab's going very well and thanks to the program I wrote to control it I don't even have to be in the building while I'm doing it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Scraggs wrote:
    I got free coffeee... I stole it from the accountants over by ThQ... it tasted bad but it was free!

As far as I know, stealing things from accountants is a ticket straight to heaven ¬_¬

I'm happy because I may secure a deal to get me a paid recording session :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Panda100 wrote:
    Good on ya da van!Its not with blue top girl is it???

God no! A nice girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Scraggs wrote:

I'm helping out at that. There's far more food and coffee than is needed, so take some more if you can when you're passing by next!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Pythia wrote:
    I'm helping out at that. There's far more food and coffee than is needed, so take some more if you can when you're passing by next!
    Oooh, can we?! I've been walking past those bloody tables for the last two days, and all they make me want to do is buy more coffee, as if I didn't spend enough money on coffee already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

SebtheBum wrote:
    It involved alcohol, didn't it.

Hey, boneless, while we're on the subject, when are we gonna go for a pint? I haven't seen ya in college in a while and these normals... freak me out...

No. It involved furious physical activity of a NON-sexual nature and a duvet... but now you mention it, a bottle of malt works too!!

Peachy!! Go to the Oxford Bar in Young Street... narkiest barman ever, but great!!

• Advertisement

boneless wrote:
    No. It involved furious physical activity of a NON-sexual nature and a duvet... but now you mention it, a bottle of malt works too!!
    I never did get that PM...

Scraggs wrote:
    I never did get that PM...

Probably just as well.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Ow... My head really really sore this morning. Can't remember buying the cigarettes I have in my pocket, altho they were an excellent drunken purchase (as all my drunken purchases are - I grabbed a DiFontaines pizza on my way home as well)...

Good laugh... Very good Guinness - too good, darnit.

Cheers

Woohooo... I cant acually elaborate on that...but woohoo anti-moan

I may have been drinking

Had a great night last night.. one of those spontanaeous ''ah fu(k it shure we might as well'' type nights. FREE Pernod and blackcurrant ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Scraggs wrote:
    Had a great night last night.. one of those spontanaeous ''ah fu(k it shure we might as well'' type nights. FREE Pernod and blackcurrant ftw

Had one of those nights last night!They were giving out free sambucca in Flannerys-mental!Had never really had sambucca before and think I got a wee bit tipsy-I hate it when you wake up and see your last dialled numbers and its like your ex boyfriends-cringe:o :o Damn flannerys and there free sambucca

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Just back from a fantastic hen-weekend in Edinburgh :D

Pure quality!

Just back from a fantastic hen-weekend in Edinburgh :D

Pure quality!

Did you take any of my advice?

boneless wrote:
    Did you take any of my advice?

Lol...I'm afraid I was out-voted there. One of the girls had experienced those pubs and decided they weren't "hen weekend material" :)

Lol...I'm afraid I was out-voted there. One of the girls had experienced those pubs and decided they weren't "hen weekend material" :)

You could have cheered all the old lads up!! :D

• Advertisement

Did you just miss the smoking ban peachy?
    Isnt the three sisters wkd?

Yea the smoking ban came in at 6am yesterday. The three sisters was great. It was a fab weekend.

OT: Loan has been approved so tickets to Australia will be booked by the end of the week :D

I'm due to be unbanned from TCN any moment now...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

A friend of mine paid for Domino's pizza for me this evening :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Scraggs wrote:
    I'm due to be unbanned from TCN any moment now...
    How did u manage to get banned from TCN??

irlrobins wrote:

Yeah scraggs- getting banned??tut tut!That never happen to me:)

Im in a great mood today cos Im really getting on top of my work-went to the cinema last night and saw tsotsi(go see-really good) and stuffed myself with pocorn and minstrels so now I have a bit of a food hangover but its all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Walking from restaurant to Library behind a girl who clearly needed a belt for her jeans....

It's the simple pleasures I enjoy sometimes!

irlrobins wrote:
    I wasnt serious enough in the serious thread =one week ban.

[except I was being deadly serious and someone deleted my posts...but i wont get into it]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

At home for the day, got up at twelve, had a bath:), now sipping proper coffee and waiting for my lovely homemade lunch, instead of a 911 roll. Life is good!

• Advertisement

Theres a problem with my wireless at home and now I'm on the eircom guy's list.... I can tell by how his voiced changed when he realised it was me... I suppose its payback for stealing wireless the other night

EDIT..just realised its the wrong thread.... woohoo i'm goin to maynooth tomorrow

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement