Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Why are you in a McDonalads at 10? 3 in the morning I can understand, but anything else.... /Shudder

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Ok guys ye really need to read my posts better! Yorkie McFlurry is the reason I'm here at this hour...its the greatest invention since 2 apple pies for a euro at 4am!!
    Woohoo for Ronald

Burger King at the bottom of Grafton Street is clearly the best fast food restaurant ever. **** your silly McDonalds! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Spent weekend competing in national championships. Did okish, but had some good races. Proved to be a bit expensive for boat owner though, as we lost/damaged some equipment.

Still, I got a bit of a tan. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Burger King at the bottom of Grafton Street is clearly the best fast food restaurant ever. **** your silly McDonalds! :p
    They dont have wireless afaik!

I actually BK it every Sunday night on the way to the luas...they even know my order which is worrying:D
    Oh and my mate who I havent seen in years coz she lives in the US is online and she's loads of news for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Scraggs wrote:

I actually BK it every Sunday night on the way to the luas...:D

Kinkeh :D

Whoo hoo the people I like in my house are staying for the summer too and the ones I don't are leavin. Could it be any cooler?!

Hurrah. I just watched some utter ****e on RTE. I've no idea why. :confused:

Anyway, toast. Mmmmmmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

hurrah, went driving today, and i'm officially awesome :cool:

was reverse parking, 3 point turning, reversing around corners, etc etc! i'm gettin better :D

(btw, i'm learning, so this was just in an industrial estate -- i don't make a habit of doing stunts in the middle of the road!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

I dunno whether this belongs in this thread or the bitch one (:p), but I found out yesterday I live four houses down from TheVan.

Just thought I'd share that.

I dunno whether this belongs in this thread or the bitch one (:p), but I found out yesterday I live four houses down from TheVan.

Just thought I'd share that.

Up for some Boadsiewatch Cluedo?

It was Gav on the second floor of the library with the meath jersey :p

My whoo hooo is that I'm very unprepared for my afternoon exam, but delighting in the fact that in 7 hours it will all be over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

elmyra wrote:

It was Gav on the second floor of the library with the meath jersey :p
    It was Elmyra in the laptop area with the big red hoodie. Arf... *sigh* Management Accounting. Yawn.

It was Elmyra in the laptop area with the big red hoodie. Arf... *sigh* Management Accounting. Yawn.

Bleugh 15th-16th century Irish history. *stiffles yawn*. Trade ya. Hoodie's are necessary for the RDS.

Whoo hoo!!! Third exam in I finally remember what the RDS is like and wear warm clothes. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

elmyra wrote:

Cool, I can invite myself to crash's and join ye! :D

W00t: Just when I was beginning to run out of vital funds, my mum texts me to say she's going away for a few days and sending my allowance today rather than Friday, since she probably won't have time on Friday, and doesn't want to leave me stranded. So now I can stop worrying about what I will/ will not eat on Thursday. Thanks Mum!

woohoo, I gave out 6 CV's today :D

HMV, Virgin, the cinema, Millets, Xtravision, Chartbusters!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

DaveMcG wrote:

Xtravision require CVs??? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

DaveMcG wrote:

In the Square then? HMV gives 30% discount afaik...

irlrobins wrote:
    Xtravision require CVs??? :p

Oh aye, very choosey :D (hopefully this is not true)
    In the Square then? HMV gives 30% discount afaik...

Yer all in the Square. The fella in HMV told me that they don't actually have any vacancies now, though :( Took the CV anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Ah, jobhunting! I gave out a load of CVs a while ago, and am apparently having an interview with Maplin's this week :D

My big woo-hoo is that I'm finished exams :D \o/

Mmmm, Butler's hot chocie. And free, since my loyalty card was full. Nyom. That is all.

:)

Waltons wrote:
    Ah, jobhunting! I gave out a load of CVs a while ago, and am apparently having an interview with Maplin's this week :D

Oh cool, that'd be a sweet job! I love teh electronics :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Waltons wrote:
    My big woo-hoo is that I'm finished exams :D \o/

I hate you. Well, not really, I'm just very bitter that I've another 4 exams left... argh.

But to stay on topic my woohoo is that my exam went great today and now I'm officially half way through! And tomorrow two weeks I'll be on my way to Canada! Yay!

w00t: atm, there 21 boardsies on the ucd boards, including 16 members! Aren't we popular?! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I saw my first heron today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I can see Humbert right now and he's reading boards...but he can't see me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Damn that's true, there's a girl over by the window that could be you but I'm not sure. Gonna have to do a bit of reconnoitering!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

humbert wrote:
    Damn that's true, there's a girl over by the window that could be you but I'm not sure. Gonna have to do a bit of reconnoitering!
    Noooooooooooo...my ninja hiding skills will have to be honed that little bit further!

woohoo, interview for the cinema on Thursday! :D

boohoo, it's at 9pm, after a day of exams :| I'm scay-uhhhd :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Got fancy new earphones, whey hey no more listening to annoying people on the bus, however they're not in ear ones so unless I keep the volume fairly low I'm gonna piss off all the people around me in the library:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

this totally hot guy kept fixing me with a glazed stare in exams today. in fairness he was probably thinking about mechanics for engineers and i was just in his line of vision, but he was still totally hot.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I've a pair of Club/Remix-grade headphones - it's great you can crank the volume quite high and they block out loads of annoying sound from outside too!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement