Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

These are open back so not so good there.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

DaveMcG wrote:
    woohoo, interview for the cinema on Thursday! :D

boohoo, it's at 9pm, after a day of exams :| I'm scay-uhhhd :(
    We'll have you in one of those sex-ay yellow UCI shirts yet! :p

And my woohoo for today: I'm at home, studying is actually going fairly well and I'm getting a great rate on my L Word season 3 torrent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Woot only five exams left.

Oh and I've seen humbert the past two days running.... will today make it three in a row?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

One exam left and its a doodle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Me too got the last one on Thursday

• Advertisement

I'm getting self conscious, yesterday blondie now stepherunie, well at least say well next time:) *goes to new and improved 'know your ucdians' thread so I can recognise stepherunie next time!

You sit near where I sit on the third floor you see hence why I keep seeing you.

I'm not a stalker..... honest.

I have lots of new music today, woot.

Ah that makes sense, I tend to end up there when the library's very busy, not today though!

Not there either - i've descented to the daedalus and soon it'll be off to te batcave (restaurant) for yet more study.

Woot I've only one exam left this week. The end is night.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I also saw humbert yesterday, but he was on the phone so I couldn't say hello. Nice hat though ;)

w00t - I love Irish history! Half of what I studied didn't come up and I still managed to write good essays, although my third on the IRB is so waffle-y even I'm not sure what my assessment of their role is. But anyway, twas a decent enough exam, given the lack of preparation. At least I maanged to construct historical arguments. Given that this lecturer could be my supervisor if ucd are foolish enough to offer me a MA place, I was hoping it'd go well. Finals are now 50% completed. :D

And it's a lovely day out, and I didn't have to walk back from the RDS cos I had a lift. Then I dragged my best friend for coffee, and he said that if the third of my difficult housemates moves out over the summer, he'll move in!! :D

And I haven't ranted yet today! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

exams finish on friday! and i got my internship thingy with o donnell sweeney solicitors!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

I got asked out by a boy. :) I said no like, but I still got asked out. That never happens! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

why'd you say no?! :mad: poor guy. he's probably at home crying now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I got chatted up by not one but 2 old men last night.
    Maybe this should be in the bitching thread, not this one...

maybe elmyra will chuck you one of the young strapping men she rejected :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Well she knows my boyfriend so I don't think she would!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

yipeeeeeeeee!!I just aced my last exam(well fingers crossed I did).It went really well and now I am as free as a bird.......Flannerys and whelans here I come!!:) in Jubilation I am just unveling my munster flag over herbert park....beep if you see it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

My exam went really well this morning... it was the only exam I was looking forward to coz I get to show off my knowledge [I'm a serious lickarse btw:p]

My other woohoo is I'm no longer sick...I spent most of the last two days in bed and now I'm better yay!

panda100 wrote:
    yipeeeeeeeee!!I just aced my last exam(well fingers crossed I did).It went really well and now I am as free as a bird.......Flannerys and whelans here I come!!:) in Jubilation I am just unveling my munster flag over herbert park....beep if you see it:)

Now I MUST walk to the park ... a munster flag and ducklings! Shout for me on Saturday panda, I'll be in an exam. :( Limerick's gone crazy, according to my parents. I think you're the first person too that I know of that's finished, lucky you. :)

Went home last night and my really nice housemate had scrubbed the kitchen, eradicating all the aftermath of parties etc. Kitchen was sparkling. Sarah's so sound. :D

Also, eight days til my witch-like housemates move out and I get a new room - I'm very excited by this :rolleyes: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

I joined boards one year ago today. Cause for some sort of wootage I thought.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

irlrobins wrote:
    I joined boards one year ago today. Cause for some sort of wootage I thought.....
    Ah sure your only a n00b:p
    Happy Boards Birthday

Wow, and you've accumulated two and a half thousands posts in a year! Go you ;)

Great phrase scraggs - boards birthday :)

Hermione* wrote:
    Wow, and you've accumulated two and a half thousands posts in a year! Go you ;)
    If only I was as dedicated to my thesis as I am to posting!:rolleyes:

Dedication is over rated.

I got a hair cut :cool:

BTW, I got over 3k posts in ~9 months, so take that :D

(social lives are over rated :p)

I don't have an ear infection!!!!

Just weird ears or something.

Just weird ears or something.
    So they match the rest of you then eh? :p

Shut up you or else I'll give ya that wedgie I've threatened before!

And yes, they look every so pretty today too.

We live in a world where I can compare the size of dundalk to drogheda from space without having to get up off my backside. Thankyou google:)

• Advertisement

Hah, I may replace Scraggs as the boards stalker - in a walk from quinn to the arts block, I passed both Kaptain Redeye and irlrobins!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement