Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Hermione* wrote:
    Hah, I may replace Scraggs as the boards stalker - in a walk from quinn to the arts block, I passed both Kaptain Redeye and irlrobins!

Dude that's nothin, yesterday I saw steph, enda, seb, kev, kate and you. Copped Sangre in 911 (with a girl....RUMOUR, RUMOUR :eek: ) and gav in the library AND humbert walked by me at the bus stop about twenty minutes ago. I thought I saw robin but then it wasn't him so I stopped ramdomly smiling at the stranger sharpish...

Whoooo hooooo my run of average to bad exams endeth today with one corker of an anglo-irish lit paper. I kept asking for paper, I'm fairly sure the people around me hated me, and my hand is now like a claw, but it soooo makes up for the devastation that was yesterday. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

I found a new apartment to move into today! So I won't be homeless on Friday :D

Heh. We totally need a quotes thread.

Humbert: 'Well just cuz one posts on the net doesn't mean one is single'

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

elmyra wrote:
    Dude that's nothin, yesterday I saw steph, enda, seb, kev, kate and you.

But I wouldn't count talking to boardsies as stalking really, cos if you're talking to them you obviously know them, at least a little. They don't know what I look like (at least I don't think they do). However yesterday, you seem to have been a magnet for boardsies, that's an impressive list! ;)

Hermione* wrote:
    , you seem to have been a magnet for boardsies,;)

*peels off boardsies*

I take your point, I'll now stick to seeking out boardsies who don't recognise me :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Hermione* wrote:
    passed both Kaptain Redeye and irlrobins!
    And you didn't stop me to say hello? Sorry, didn't see ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

irlrobins wrote:
    And you didn't stop me to say hello? Sorry, didn't see ya.

It was one of those things, I was two steps past you and realised who you were. It was in the arts block about 6pm ;)

I will stop next time, promise! :D

Cool. Just be sure to drop your real name in the first sentence cos I'm fucked if I can remember everyones! :D

Woo hoo: It's sunny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

elmyra wrote:
    Dude that's nothin, yesterday I saw steph, enda, seb, kev, kate and you. Copped Sangre in 911 (with a girl....RUMOUR, RUMOUR :eek: ) and gav in the library AND humbert walked by me at the bus stop about twenty minutes ago. I thought I saw robin but then it wasn't him so I stopped ramdomly smiling at the stranger sharpish...

Whoooo hooooo my run of average to bad exams endeth today with one corker of an anglo-irish lit paper. I kept asking for paper, I'm fairly sure the people around me hated me, and my hand is now like a claw, but it soooo makes up for the devastation that was yesterday. :D
    huh, i've never been seen. i'll give you a prize if you see me.

This competition open to all?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

More to the point, what's the prize?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I vote a beer or a nine one one donut? (you may guess i'm peckish)

irlrobins wrote:
    This competition open to all?
    yes.

the prize is.. yet to be decided. maybe i could give away my flatmate.

"competition: spot rain on. prize: one vet student, 21, female, attractive, slightly untidy, good cook, debating fiend."

edit: maybe a beer or doughnut would be more practical. i'll post up some of my distinguishing features in the photos thread...

and just to stay vaguely on topic... i think there's another engineering exam tomorrow :cool:

rain on wrote:
    yes.

the prize is.. yet to be decided. maybe i could give away my flatmate.

"competition: spot rain on. prize: one vet student, 21, female, attractive, slightly untidy, good cook, debating fiend."

Have I seen you in the reading room, it's vet central there, them and rads.

Have I seen you in the reading room, it's vet central there, them and rads.
    no that's my flatmate who's the vet student.

rain on wrote:
    : one vet student, 21, female, attractive, slightly untidy, good cook, debating fiend."

:

Omg....are her initials SC by any chance? I may find you yet.....*manic laughter*

i do believe i can't read anymore. i'm babblying profusely now.

a nine one one donut? (you may guess i'm peckish)

eating one. yum!!

elmyra wrote:
    Omg....are her initials SC by any chance? I may find you yet.....*manic laughter*
    haha.. yes they are.

*glares at elymra in a nice way*

fine. i'm going back to the reading room, i ahve work to do. *storms out of the impossibly roasting lg3*

• Advertisement

rain on wrote:
    haha.. yes they are.

hehehe. Never tell a debating nerd you know another debating nerd. We're networked! If I find her will I find you? I don't think I've seen her with anyone who looks like you but I'm totally hedging for an invite to hers now so I can claim the prize. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I'm finished first year!!!:)

elmyra wrote:
    I'm totally hedging for an invite to hers now so I can claim the prize. :D
    Well if you get an invite to hers you've already won the prize! ;)

irlrobins wrote:
    Well if you get an invite to hers you've already won the prize! ;)
    good jaysus.

elmyra: we don't really hang out together outside home.i did meet a bunch of her l and h friends before but they were all wearing matching clothes and i was scared.

actual woo hoo: today i was invigilating this girl who kept having panic attacks and when she finished her exam she thanked me profusely for looking after her. for once my job actually felt meaningful :)

rain on wrote:
    but they were all wearing matching clothes and i was scared.

Yep, Vets have their own line of clothing.... Their an odd bunch, they have their own newsletter too.

irlrobins wrote:
    Yep, Vets have their own line of clothing.... Their an odd bunch, they have their own newsletter too.

Tut tut, Robin do keep up, she means the L&H....I suppose we are a scary bunch...but we're really just debating misfits hiding behind our extra-blue hoodies.

oh right. Well my statement about vets is still true.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

What the hell is going on here?

Woohoo, got invited to a fancy dress party. Thinking of going as a tomato.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

@OT:

mama.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Arf, Gav :D

Woo hoo! My girlfriend bought me the Lateralus vinyl as a reward for completing exams :D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement