Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

All the ickle second years are in the lab studying for maths, I'm so glad I will never have a maths exam again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

way hey there's a Star Trek forum! I did not know this. Why didn't anyone tell me? I should really move beyond the ucd forum more often.

other whoo hoo...i'm goin' ta wicklow to see my mammy and daddy cos i've a few days off before my last exam and i'm all excited cos i missed 'em and i haven't seen my daddy in ages cos he was in barcelona. Oh, and he told me on the phone that he got me somethin loverly cos he was away on my birthday.

oh...and my mammy didn't get mad about my phone bill for the first time in ages. Turns out study actually does have it's plus points, makes me less texty and 'oh i think i'll just ring my friend....for three hours'-y.

All in all....Whoo Hoo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

We rang the travel agents who we booked an apartment in Edinburgh with next week! They messed up and did not book our apartment! So we now get a bigger apartment, with a jacuzzi, for the same price! :D

It can sleep 20, so should be good for a party!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i went out on the beer last night even though my exams arnt finished

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

My wonderful mother sent me up a tshirt for the munster match which i am proudly wearing in the library stating irish by birth munster by the grace of god. I love my mum sometimes. COME ON MUNSTER. Oh and she sent money with it too.

And I had tea and vicounts so now i'm hyper. woot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

elmyra wrote:
    oh...and my mammy didn't get mad about my phone bill for the first time in ages. Turns out study actually does have it's plus points, makes me less texty and 'oh i think i'll just ring my friend....for three hours'-y.

All in all....Whoo Hoo!!

It makes me more texty. I sent 650 texts last billing month.

I was very good last month - only sent 300 hundred odd, on the down side I just accidently sent someone the same text 16 times, and it wasn't meant for her at all, damn nokia phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Blowfish wrote:
    All the ickle second years are in the lab studying for maths, I'm so glad I will never have a maths exam again.
    Oh the joys of being exempt from maths :D
    I've only got the Maths for CS exam to do, and I *almost* ended up getting exempt from that too... While my class were all starting that exam I was in the student centre eating lunch and generally wasting time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've survived first year!
    I've made my presence known in the bar already and I@m headin back once I've bought y fags.

I won a tenner on Barca and I'm movin out of the dive tomorrow.

I did get absolutley soaked in the rain though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I got a job in the cinema :D:D:D:D:D

And I'm finished my exams :D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Nice one, on both counts! :) You now work on the same floor of the Square as me...

keep off my floor....................

And thanks!

YOUR floor? I've been working on level 3 for 3 whole years now, ye whippersnapper! :p

HEY!:mad:......shuddup

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Quiet you and go get me my popcorn and coke! ;)

irlrobins wrote:
    Quiet you and go get me my popcorn and coke! ;)
    Oh I'll get you your "popcorn", and your "coke" -- just you wait, you'll get them!!! :D!

BTW, my woohoo for the day: I had a slice of chocolate birthday cake for breakfast...!!! :mad: I'm pretty sure they send people to hell for that sort of thing... I've done worse for brekkie though, but I shalln't go there! :D

DaveMcG wrote:
    Oh I'll get you your "popcorn", and your "coke" -- just you wait, you'll get them!!! :D!

BTW, my woohoo for the day: I had a slice of chocolate birthday cake for breakfast...!!! :mad: I'm pretty sure they send people to hell for that sort of thing... I've done worse for brekkie though, but I shalln't go there! :D

I had chicken soup for brekkie on the first day of exams. 'appropriate to a given meal' rules don't apply to me, strange food is the best!

Whoo hooo (cos ya jus reminded me) my daddy made me dinner when I went home for a few hours yesterday and it was yum. Chedder mash and cauliflour cheese, baby potatoes and chicken with mushrooms and peppers and onions. He wouldn't tell me what the sauce was so I imagine it contained something weird. It was so good though *salivates*.

I'm also going to see the Da Vinci Code and I got free clothes yesterday! :D

Cereal for lunch ftw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Hermione* wrote:
    I will stop next time, promise! :D
    You didn't stop me on the escalator in library today...

(and sorry for not smiling back, was away off somewhere else so your smile took 15 secs to filter in....)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

irlrobins wrote:
    You didn't stop me on the escalator in library today...

(and sorry for not smiling back, was away off somewhere else so your smile took 15 secs to filter in....)

It WAS you! But escalators are a bad place to stop anyway, and my arms were full of books.
    My wonderful mother sent me up a tshirt for the munster match which i am proudly wearing in the library stating irish by birth munster by the grace of god. I love my mum sometimes. COME ON MUNSTER. Oh and she sent money with it too.

Where did she get it? I must send my mummy there to get me one! I need it! :D

More clothes-related w00ts: scored a dress for €13 that I'd my eye on for two months, reduced from €60 in M+S's Limted Collection. Plus I'd M+S vouchers from my mum (intended to buy me food :rolleyes:) so that's the third dress she's bought me this month!

I may wear it to beers to show off. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

rain on wrote:
    i just lost €45. sickened.

i just found €45...whooooooooooo

Hermione* wrote:
    Where did she get it? I must send my mummy there to get me one! I need it! :D

Amazingly Pennys (only munster ones) and it's a mere €5 bargin of the century!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

There's an amazingly hot guy up on the fourth floor this evening - my study just went out the window :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Pulled a Scraggs and got to Dublin for nothing this evening, courtesy of CIE. *Mwah* Mr. Train Man!

Ha I read that wrong and thought ya said you pulled Scraggs!

[I was gonna kill ya for tellin everyone:p]

[I think you've said too much there Dani! Besides, you're not a nutter. :D I know you know what I'm getting at!]

I washed the fridge so now it no longer smells toxic! YAY! (I go away for one week, and the whole place turns to goo!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Third coffee of the day, in a row, and listening to some great music I got yesterday and I'm sure with all this coffee I'll study twice as good when I do start:o

Ha. Someone's set up a fake librocop bebo. It's ****e, but it's there.

In two hours I get to leave this hellhole and go watch the Eurovision. I might not have done anything all day, but I'm still taking the Eurovision as my reward since I couldn't go to see Bon Jovi.

Munster won.

That is most definitely all.

• Advertisement

I've got a hot date...we're going to tthe funfair:D

I'm so easily impressed its pathetic....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement