Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

No more history!!!! (I hope...please please please)

That's all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

My housemate just ran out to get me an icecream cone from the icecream van all dressed up for a night on the tiles, while I sat on the couch making her a cocktail. I think I got the better end of the deal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I'm goin out on the p*ss, happy days! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

elmyra wrote:
    Ha. Someone's set up a fake librocop bebo. It's ****e, but it's there..

Do they have pics of him?
    Link?

Librocop winked at me. Boyfriend has now threatened to kill Librocop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

Pythia wrote:
    Do they have pics of him?
    Link?

Librocop winked at me. Boyfriend has now threatened to kill Librocop.

HA! He's always at that if you watch him strutting about, entertainment for all the lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

<snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

WooHoo!

Lordi are going to win Eurovision!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

WooHoo!

Lordi are going to win Eurovision!!
    It's great! Good old Finland.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Blowfish wrote:
    It's great! Good old Finland.:)

How is that great? They stole a riff from Alice Cooper, Poison and Russia was supposed to win so I could win the damn bebo pool. DAMN.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Wooo candy floss!!

I wonder who and how it was invented :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Scraggs wrote:
    Wooo candy floss!!

I wonder who and how it was invented :confused:
    Surely the name gives it away. It was invented in Britain as a way to get children to floss their teeth. Like most British items in the eighteenth century it was made of woven cocaine, until it was changed to woven sugar to combat falling attention spans and general droopiness. After several children had to be put down due to tertiary syph-toothache it was no longer perscribed and instead became a way for circus folk to lure away children to become dancing midgets. Afer the clown convention of 1876 the use of candy floss for recruitment was banned, and then.......*snore*...History is boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

That's pretty cool woven cocaine! legal! eighteenth century Britain! oh the good old days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

my friend thinks she knows hot eng boy's sister's flatmate. my tentacles... they tighten!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Blush_01 wrote:
    Munster won.

That is most definitely all.

Indeed!

We are the champions, we are the champions, no time for losers, cos we are the champions ...

of well, Europe, but so what? :D

Still annoyed with them for picking the one time I absolutely had to miss a match, but better late than never :D Would have loved to have been at home, the stories I'm hearing are amazing. The victory parade's going to be going past the house where my grandfather and great-grandfather were born; if I was at home, I'd have a ring side seat in my great-uncle's garden on Athlunkard Street :(

CONGRATULATIONS MUNSTER!!!!!!

Oh and elmyra, Bon Jovi were quite good - got a free ticket at the last minute. Minor compensation for not seeing the match ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Surely the name gives it away. It was invented in Britain as a way to get children to floss their teeth. Like most British items in the eighteenth century it was made of woven cocaine, until it was changed to woven sugar to combat falling attention spans and general droopiness. After several children had to be put down due to tertiary syph-toothache it was no longer perscribed and instead became a way for circus folk to lure away children to become dancing midgets. Afer the clown convention of 1876 the use of candy floss for recruitment was banned, and then.......*snore*...History is boring.

Is this true?
    I'm thinking no?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

:rolleyes::p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

No, Pythia its not. Now go back to sleep. Good girl. *kisses forehead and turns off light*

No, Pythia its not. Now go back to sleep. Good girl. *kisses forehead and turns off light*

You really have your moments with the funny Firespinner. :D:D

Whooo hoooo my mates just confirmed that we're definitely goin' road trippin' in June. *packs bags*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

*has decided to enter the Eurovision for Germany next year*

That is all.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

tintinr35, let's keep libellous remarks on the DL please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

uh oh, what did i say............did ya delete it i cant remember!!!

*has decided to enter the Eurovision for Germany next year*

That is all.

I LOVED Germany, I hope you ain't dissin' Deutschland (sp?) Dolly and her big pink dress. Those guys were legends.

Anyway, I've come up with a masterplan so Ireland can win again. It involves having a 34-piece band, with one member from each Eurovision country so they all give us their 12 to support their countryman.

I'll be in charge of lyrics. Any interest in doing the music Gav?

Whoooo hooooooooo aunty finally remembered to go to Salon Services so she can dye my hair a crazy colour. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I found my big bottle of American Cream and now my hair smells yummy. Anyone who sees me tomorrow is more than welcome to come and smell it. Mmhm, sexy vanilla strawberry Lush cocktail on my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

See, i have a theory about the eurovision. Next year everyone will copy Lordi, so if we, for the millionth year going, enter some poor country land in his first suit, eventually it'll whip back round to the days when "rock and roll kids" was cool (ok, well eurovision cool, not the same thing) and we'll win.

&#231 wrote: »
    See, i have a theory about the eurovision. Next year everyone will copy Lordi, so if we, for the millionth year going, enter some poor country land in his first suit, eventually it'll whip back round to the days when "rock and roll kids" was cool (ok, well eurovision cool, not the same thing) and we'll win.

You think too much. :rolleyes:

Seven finals down, one to go!!!!!!!

I knew fuck all for today's paper and managed to write about nine papers of reasonable waffle. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

My parents came and visited me and gave me money to go out on thursday night (gotta love it) and gave me a lift down to college - my back hurts though = bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

One exam left. Yeah!

Me too, I have now sat seven of eight finals! :)

I don't finish til June 7th though :(

I am friends with Librocop on Bebo.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I'm friends with librocop too!

I might have seen Elymyra today but i'm not sure if it was her or not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement