Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I saw x-men 3 and it rocked! Totally made up for the suckiness of the davinci code.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I've been havig great dreams lately. Two nights ago I dreamt I was with this beautiful blonde girl - then I woke up and wished I was still dreaming.

Then last night I dreamt I passed my exams - then I woke up and wished I was still dreaming.

Hopefully it's a sign of things to come. Women and exams success! All I need now is to dream about getting a job and winning the lottery and everything will be in place...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

W00t! Nice enough day for the gathering of nerds for the SM bbq.

:)

(And I'm still chuffed with my pressies...especially the lighter. I plan to flaunt that in the faces of other mods..."bet you never got pressies from the posters you moderated! eh? eh?" :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I saw x-men 3 and it rocked! Totally made up for the suckiness of the davinci code.

Meh, I was underwhelmed by it.

OT: Canada in 4 days!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I'm back in cork for the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

My wee doggy finally caught a cat!!! Woo Hoo!! She didn't know what to do with the moggy though...

You're only allowed to talk about good things here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

You're only allowed to talk about good things here.

Just because you're bitter that you're not from the peoples republic and your province doesn't have a heinekein cup doesn't mean you have to take it out on me....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

me too. my parents' house is enveloped in sea mist and their dialup is incredibly slow though. still i visited the nice ancient woman in the wool shop and she helped me find a pattern for my friend's baby's birthday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

I got pics from last night and they're roffletastic. :D

• Advertisement

Just because you're bitter that you're not from the peoples republic and your province doesn't have a heinekein cup doesn't mean you have to take it out on me....

I'm happier with running water and electricity. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm installing World of Warcraft right now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Say goodbye to summer. :p

I've no woo hoo. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

ha this is quite funny but you kinda had to be there.... [actually I'd say pythia might appreciate this!]
    I met Enda Kenny and the Fine Gael possé today while on my lunchbreak ...and Enda Kenny remembered meeting me before [swoon]! And Avril Doyle and yer wan from Ear to the Ground [Mairead McGuinness] complimented my shoes:D

yeah I really think you had to be there...

Scraggs wrote:
    ha this is quite funny but you kinda had to be there.... [actually I'd say pythia might appreciate this!]
    I met Enda Kenny and the Fine Gael possé today while on my lunchbreak ...and Enda Kenny remembered meeting me before [swoon]! And Avril Doyle and yer wan from Ear to the Ground [Mairead McGuinness] complimented my shoes:D

Ah now politicians will say anything to get your vote. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Scraggs wrote:

Where was this?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

It was at a meeting of the no Pythias club (and they already have one).

Rofl at venusinfurs (always reminds of a 'special' place) I coulnd't be anymore counter-counter culture loike.

I've been havig great dreams lately. Two nights ago I dreamt I was with this beautiful blonde girl - then I woke up and wished I was still dreaming
    Dreaming about me again:D.

pythia wrote:
    Where was this?
    'Twas in Carlow's very own Fairgreen Shopping Centre

Woohoo only a week til payday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Today is a beautiful day!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Word has it she's quite upset about that... might be a good thing to take that down...

• Advertisement

Yeah suppose so..

Yeah just in case... mocking is catching!

EDIT: its gone.. no one need ever know!

Yeah but its going around like a wildfire I've got it on Bebo mail 12 times already and once on the normal email, its so funny I know the girl who made the Mastercard thing and that with the writing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I think she's in UCD?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Its Sunny!!!! I have tonight off Work !!! WOOOOOOOT!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Pythia wrote:
    I think she's in UCD?
    Not that I want to drag it out any more for fear of obvious reference when we're not supposed to be mentioning it, but yeah, she's in BBLS. 2nd I believe.

Say no more.

@OT: just hit me that I've finished 2nd year! Woooooooooooot!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Is this the mastercard boob thing?
    Don't worry, shes a knob end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

I *think* I just got back together with my ex... :eek: :D:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

You think???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

grats *maybe* elmyra ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement