Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Will have my academic reference in time for Friday's deadline. Not the guy I was after for weeks but a reference nonetheless!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Woo Hoo! Made mashed potatoes for dinner! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Just had a lovely bag of crisps! Mmm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

What kind?
    You can't just say something like that & then not give us more details!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I met a man whos name was Time...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

What kind?
    You can't just say something like that & then not give us more details!

Knights' Salt and Vinegar. I don't think they can be bought on their own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Got my loan today, finally remembered my pin-number so I could get to said loan, spent a fantastic evening with my boyfriend who is also bringing me out to a lovely restaurant tomorrow evening, got home to find €600 of a tax refund which allowed me to pay back my dad for my trips to Prague and Edinburgh *and* i got an essay back today, the result of which was quite satisfactory considering the low level of work that was involved.

All in all a kick-ass day :D

I found another Star Bar... I think the Star Bar fairy is leaving them. I just wish there was a Toblerone fairy too.

Does anyone know why Toblerones are that Shape?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

My tutor for my software engineering project noticed that I was sick at the group meeting today, and doesn't expect me to do any work on it for Monday :)
    *is now at home in bed playing Final Fantasy X*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I'm in a really great mood today thats my anti-moan for today ....must have been the company last night:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Scraggs wrote:
    I'm in a really great mood today thats my anti-moan for today ....must have been the company last night:D

I am also in a mega great mood today!Heading home for the weekend,munster is gonna win tommorow and my study is going supercalifragelisticexpialidosius today too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

panda100 wrote:
    my study is going supercalifragelisticexpialidosius today too!
    *jealous glare*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Slightly hungover but in a great mood nonetheless.

Still in bed but I'm getting up now to go meet a great mate of mine that I haven't seen in a while for coffee and a chat.

Oh and we're going to postpone Australia until we can go for longer so now we get to plan another big holiday. Aidan is talking about Hawaii but I'd rather somewhere cold :p

Sure we'll see.

I made it home in one piece last night and still had my underpants!! Thats a first!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm drunk :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

wooo go rainbow atta girl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

boneless wrote:
    I made it home in one piece last night and still had my underpants!!
    Well there's no need to brag about it.

Sheesh, there's just no sensitivity for the disadvantaged these days...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Woke up this morning and it was sunny and I was tired and still a bit nauseous after going to see hostel last night but walked into the kylemore, still feeling crap and hating the sun, but after two americanos the clouds came out, its starts raining, and now I'm wide awake and on top of the world. Also I forgot the proplem sheet I was ment to be donig today so to my immense disapointment I can't do any work, so I guess I'll just have to sit in the library and read my book, perhaps go into the cinema later and avoid hostel like the plague:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Man I can't believe I haven't posted here yet and I've been having a great time!

OK....

1) I met loadsa lovely people at boards beers so I'm really glad I went cos I nearly chickened out!

2) I finally got my car back this week....it was sick

3) My mammy bought me a dress for this ball thing that I'm going to. *feels like princess*

4) My lil bruv told me he's been playing intercounty footie for like ages....I'm all proud

5) New laptop!

6) Star trek repeats on like all day and I haven't seen it in ages

....there are a couple of flipsides to these....off to the moan thread....

I'm happy because hullabaloo got in a fight last night. Too funny!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I won a boards award.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Which un?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Sangre wrote:
    I'm happy because hullabaloo got in a fight last night. Too funny!

Hulllabaloo?!Oh no is he ok??Hullabaloo and the van are my two fave B+l'ers-What was the fight about??

basically hullabaloo slapped some girl cause she burnt him and then some lad decked him for it.

p_larkin99 wrote:
    Which un?

See my sig.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Most lickable? who were the judges?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Some guy who's really shit at chess and has no friends decided he didn't like me because I can speak Irish. So he followed me around all night shouting "there's the Gaelgóir" an singing IRA songs in my face. Eventually I got a bit fed up and went to get away from him (which was a struggle because he was holding on to me), and then he punched me so I loafed him. Sangre jumped in as far as I remember, but I think he was trying to break it up.

This guy was such a dickhead, he started saying "you're outnumbered, your outnumbered" but it would literally take 3 Gonzaga guys for every normal person.

I have a bit of a goober of a black eye though. What a cnut.

The boards.ie public.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Where are the winners listed? went to the system->awards thread but just nominations!
    I wanna see best quote.

• Advertisement

humbert wrote:
    Where are the winners listed? went to the system->awards thread but just nominations!
    I wanna see best quote.
    shabadu wrote:
    You won most lickable. I won boardsie of the year*, Pighead won troll of the year and noob of the year, The 'Sarky, in my orifice please' thread won best TCN moment and thread of the year, seamus won hardest working mod. Le Rack won the 'shot on sight' award, and the best pwnage award went to the Le Rack thread started by fuzzy in the thunderdome.
    You forgot that Simu won Quote of the Year for "Lollers"

From System, Events, 1st April Boards Awards thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement