Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

They're usually exes for a reason :D... Sorry I'm just bitter...congrats really!

I conquered Death by Chocolate... I feel a bit ill now but I ate it all and thats what matters!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

there's 'good' and 'bad' exes i find...

bad ones are the ones you cross the street to avoid yadayada

good ones can sometimes be good friends and can stop you making a fool of yourself next time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I read Hoccleve's Complaint and Dialogue today and they were interesting! Found an important document that had fallen out of Des's pocket too. YAY!

I have half-price Soleros. Mmhm.

(Teigh Elmyra!)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Woo Hoo! I just turned 20!

Happy Birthday to me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Happy Bidet to you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

The girl in the photo is in 1st year Actuarial and Financial Studies not BBLS and she got 600 points in the LC and wrote about how great she is for getting 600 points in the Irish Times!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

irlrobins wrote:
    You think???

Ok I did...I just wasn't sure if we were being flippant about it cos it was on msn and there was no tone of voice to distinguish between 'I thought we were a pretty good couple' and 'I thought we were a pretty good couple ahahahahahaha now i'm off to impale myself on a weather vane'.

Giggity. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Toast and fig rolls ftw....

....still going to be so hungover tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Chakar wrote:
    The girl in the photo is in 1st year Actuarial and Financial Studies not BBLS and she got 600 points in the LC and wrote about how great she is for getting 600 points in the Irish Times!!

Aw, now I really wanna see it. Was disappointed before that i couldnt see what you're talking about, but now that I both know her and dislike her....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I'm not sure that I want to see anything but what the flock is all this about???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

In two words: Nip Slip.

But what's the context, why is it on bebo??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

One of those Mastercard ads.

blah blah blah... €x
    Your nipple on the internet, priceless...

Ah, I see, sucks to be her!

If you want to see it then I'll email it to any of you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

tbh when elmyra posted that I was expecting a "1000 posts! Woot!" style content...

tbh when elmyra posted that I was expecting a "1000 posts! Woot!" style content...

Um...I didn't notice. :o

It is major wootage though, and I'm ashamed of myself for not copping.

Thanks for the heads up pretzel dude. :D

1,000 posts, woot!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Hack face... pretzel dude... Gay-van...

Shaven-blond-hair-blue-eye-German-speaking references to my username initials...

You guys. Really.

Hack face... pretzel dude... Gay-van...

Shaven-blond-hair-blue-eye-German-speaking references to my username initials...

You guys. Really.

I'm sorry, you networld Adonis, you silken voiced would-be eurovision star, you heir to teh googlehottie throne....:D

G enerous of spirit
    A nd handsome and strong,
    V aliant, lady killer
    A nd crooner of song...
    N othing compares to.......Brian Kennedy :p

sorry...it's for you really, it's called an acrostic you know, or it would be if it rhymed better but it's just a quicky

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

At last.....i've finished my exams!

Thank fudge for that....can look forward to summer now :D

• Advertisement

Hurray Methinks exams will be finished for now by Friday...until August

The party in D2 should be mad craic....union party and after exam party.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

MAJOR WOOHOO:

Canada tomorrow!! yay.

Also... my dad finally got us a new keyboard! now more pasting in spaces for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

beanyb wrote:
    MAJOR WOOHOO:

Canada tomorrow!! yay.

Also... my dad finally got us a new keyboard! now more pasting in spaces for me!
    you'll have a great time! went to Vancouver two summers ago..twas mental!!make sure you go across the border too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

i'm sitting here with my hair full of bleach en route to Having More FunTM. i hope i don't bleach out all my iq points in the process.. i need what little of them i already have!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I just got an email to say i got the research scholarship i didn't think i had a hope of getting, I am a happy camper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Congrats Steph!

Woohoo: spent the day in town with my sister getting the last minute stuff for her wedding. Then I went and got aaaallll my holiday clothes. I spent a fortune! Roll on CUBA!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Finally finished packing all my stuff. Room now looks like something exploded. Bags and suitcases everywhere! :o And one of my (soon ex-)flat mates tried to steal my frying pan. Saw it in his box and took it out :D

Am so excited about moving into a new apt!!! :)

I love the hols drinking beer, fooling around until I get a job!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I got to dry the laundry on the line because it didn't rain. No, really, that was the highlight of my day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement