Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Blush_01 wrote:
    I got to dry the laundry on the line because it didn't rain. No, really, that was the highlight of my day.

Your husband's going to love you. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

We should have a Survivor competition!! go on hullabaloo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 nursebetty

I love Survivor!! How would it work online tho?

Mr Nice Guy got a thread showing it we should definitely do that for a week or so the moderators would have to do it.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

How about I just ban you all and win it myself?

Ah no, I'd be interested in it if someone could show me how it could work. MNG?

• Advertisement

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=241965

Look at this and just copy the "rules" at the start of the thread!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Done.

Legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Your husband's going to love you. :)

About as much as you're going to love my foot up your ass! ;);)

Had a yummy dinner. And bought pringles, even though I know they're really bad. Plus, all my CDs and DVDs arrived from CDwow. Zoooooooooooolander!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Yay, I'm getting used to work. Now to sort out tax and then I shall be rich...RICH....

"Eeeexcellent"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Have only one exam left and got notes from my kindly classmates so should be fine, then freeeeedom:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

In a last ditch attempt to avoid working for the summer, me and my lazy student bum friends are going to spend friday in search of the 98fm fugitive. If anyone works out a clue, text me and you may share in the spoils.

Whooop eeee! Senseless mental fun!

Only have one exam left, and my boss contacted me saying that he always appreciates the effort I put in, and looks forward to my return. In english that means he has too many n00bs on the team, it's costing him a fortune to run the business and he needs people to train said n00bs in. Well I still have exams. But it's nice to know I do SOMETHING right.

Oh, and icecream van was around again today. This time he gave me a huge 99 with lashings of syrup. Scrummy!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Going home in a matter of hours.....roll on the World Cup!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Blush_01 wrote:
    Only have one exam left, and my boss contacted me saying that he always appreciates the effort I put in, and looks forward to my return. In english that means he has too many n00bs on the team, it's costing him a fortune to run the business and he needs people to train said n00bs in.

Ah noobs. So clueless and they take in your every word. You can make yourself sound really important and they don't realise you're not for a few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Woohoo: collected bridesmaids dresses today and the cravats for the guys. Spent a tiring but fun day doing up the little party favours, disposable cameras and champagne bubbles for the tables and booked the nail and hair appointments for tomorrow.

Shold be a good day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Wahoo - I just got through a presentation I'd been dreading and managed to answer all my questions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Waltons wrote:
    Yay, I'm getting used to work. Now to sort out tax and then I shall be rich...RICH....

"Eeeexcellent"

Good luck with that :o

Important notice: THE TAX PEOPLE CAN'T DO ANYTHING!!!111111eleven :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

DaveMcG wrote:
    Good luck with that :o

Important notice: THE TAX PEOPLE CAN'T DO ANYTHING!!!111111eleven :mad::mad::mad:

About what?

About what?

I mean, "...can't do anything efficiently"

They're hard to deal with.

BTW, why has the 'mad' smiley turned into a lighthouse? :confused:

:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

BTW, why has the 'mad' smiley turned into a lighthouse?
    You still smoking that blow dave????

irlrobins wrote:
    You still smoking that blow dave????

Don't you ever try and make me feel like I've lost my mind!!!

Had me scared there :o

well it ain't doing that for me. Trying clearing your cache....

you're a genius!

It's lovely out, and the shower is broken. It used to be a power shower, now it's less power, more a generous spatter. Which means a nice, leisurely shower is the way to go, because the hot water lasts forever! So a bad thing has turned out to be a really good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

i just found my favourite ever bit of family guy on the interweb.. woot!

It's Peanut Butter Jelleh Time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

rain on wrote:
    i just found my favourite ever bit of family guy on the interweb.. woot!

It's Peanut Butter Jelleh Time!

Back to work you :p My anti-moan is I am home, and home is good when youre tired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

DaveMcG wrote:
    I mean, "...can't do anything efficiently"

They're hard to deal with.

BTW, why has the 'mad' smiley turned into a lighthouse? :confused:

:mad:

What's with all this damn negativity? Get to the moan thread, you :D

My woohoo is that the week's nearly over! I survived my first week in my new job and seem to be doing pretty well. Hooray :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Whooo hooo I'm getting my hair coloured for free next wednesday cos my aunty needs salon models. Colour suggestions on a postcard please. Oh thank God this reddish brown ming is going away.

• Advertisement

Cos Rain On is not doing it, I suggest pink!!!

Edit: Forgot to add my woot. Got the gun in racing tonight. fucking great day for sailing. BBQ and beers after too. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement