Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

I am happy because I am unexpecidly drunk! Did I see Mr. Singingstranger in the forum bar tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Doubt ya did. Him being on dial up would suggest he's down the country like all of boards' finest :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Ah glad I did not go up to say hello then! I will just stick to meowCat and irlrobins, those that I actually know what they look like in real life!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

elmyra wrote:
    Him being on dial up would suggest he's down the country like all of boards' finest :p
    My ears are semi-burning. *sigh* Enough of this 36k jiggery waitery pokery. I'm orf.

/me pours water on Gav's ears.

52k! Mwahahahahaha. My shit dial up is better than your shit dial up. Whooo hooo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Woohoo I've successfully staged a wardrobe cull [and might I add it was ruthless]. I'd been putting it off months and now its done I'm left with a strange feeling of 'what now?'

woohoo shopping for more!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

woohoo, got paid €280 from my old job! :D Dunno why, but I shalln't be questioning it!

I've still gotta be paid from my new job for the week, too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

irlrobins wrote:
    Cos Rain On is not doing it, I suggest pink!!!

Edit: Forgot to add my woot. Got the gun in racing tonight. fucking great day for sailing. BBQ and beers after too. :D
    i am doing it! i'm just staying blonde for a few days first.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I'm finished my exams and the last one went remarkably well, yea exams, remember ye finished them months ago! Some good drinking tonight, oh and moved into my nice new palce which has more wireless neworks around it than I know what to do with, most of them locked though*goes to download linux:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Finished exams today. Got sunburnt. Have houseparty later. Good day so far, plus other things can be fixed easily!

I'm feeling all nostalgic for my pink hair now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

finished finals today...........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My bf (henceforth to be referred to as Ron, because people who constantly start sentences with 'my bf...' wreck the bejeebus out of me and I don't want to be one of them) taught me a new route across the mountains, reducing my peak time travel time dundrum-wicklow from over two hours to just less than one. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I went to TCDSU and I had a small chat with the Deputy President there talking about the issues that Trinity Students Union faces it was quite interesting.He said that Trinity is having a new students centre in 2009!! Thats a while away now.They have a bit of a problem with the website they had a site crash.Anyway it was interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Went out drinking with my friend yesterday evening and we bumped into...our school teachers! Had a great time and they were so much different to how they acted in class.

"So what are you up to now?"

"I'm in UCD. In 2nd year."

"Ooh, very nice. And is next year your final year?"

"I hope." :o

Also loved the way one of the hot teachers kept touching my leg despite her bf sitting right next to us. Teachers are cool outside of class!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

I just remembered Madness are playing the point in December.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I just remembered Madness are playing the point in December.
    :D

WOOOO HOOOO!!!! I'm digging out me old ska suit now!!!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Is anyone still doing exams?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Is anyone still doing exams?

Where is the woo hoo in that post?
    I suppose there are still people doing exams as I still see people studying in the lib. If any of those are boardsies...donno.

OT: I got payed for the first time since I started working in Exam's (mid March). So, I'll go and buy something pretty today :D:)

Hermione and Seb methinks? 7th June no? There's def still exams, my housemate has a final this week.

Greek and Roman Civs are finished on the 9th... poor sods...

Woo Hoo!! I saw a sparrowhawk taking a magpie out of the game today!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

The exams aren't over until the 10th. Blackrock is practically empty these days though.

WOOHOO, the couple I predicted would get together did, I'm going to dinner with two of my favourite people tomorrow and I have soleros!

Blush_01 wrote:
    The exams aren't over until the 10th. Blackrock is practically empty these days though.

WOOHOO, the couple I predicted would get together did, I'm going to dinner with two of my favourite people tomorrow and I have soleros!

Jeez Blush you'd think you'd tell me you're going to dinner with me tomorrow before everyone else.

I have done absolutely nothing all day but lie in the sun and occasionally pop inside for drinks and net.....and they're lovely fruity concoctiony drinks made by Ron's mum with umbrellas and everything. She's a legend. They taste like liquid solero ya know. *slurp* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I found an un-scratched 60-day World of Warcraft time card on the floor on my way out of the Square this evening.
    That just saved me €30.
    *dances*
    Plus I'm now off work (from GAME, internship starts Tuesday) for 2 weeks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I spent the day brutally hungover, a lovely mind numbing headache frequently getting sick combo, but did finally get out of bed at 20:00 and headed to the cinema where I randomly picked a film called 36 which was great now I feel fine and it's time for bed again:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

elmyra wrote:
    Hermione and Seb methinks? 7th June no? There's def still exams, my housemate has a final this week.

I feel so special now ... woohoo :D

Also, my entire life disappeared on Wednesdsay when my bag was stolen, lost a lot of valuable-ish stuff and instead of giving out to me for being so stupid and irresponsible, my mummy sent me a generous pick-me-up fund in her relief to discover nothing what happened to me. Was not expecting such a generous replacement of stuff fund. My new phone cost €50 and came with €80 of credit, so I made a profit. Though was very amused to hear my dad, who's been ranting about my mobile usage/ expenditure since I was 17, ask in a horrified voice when he realised I'd no phone: 'So we've no way of contacting uou?! :eek: ' Then reassured him I was buying a new one later that day.

Also w00tage for my new friendly, supportive housemates ... when I came home on Wednesday, Sarah and Eimear were waiting up for me to hug me :D
    Plus friends, parents, b/f etc ...I'm so lucky :D

BUT my major woohoo is that mini-me (my little sister) is visiting me next weekend for the first time in yonks .... can't wait! 1219.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Pff, 3rd in the list after friends and parents? I'm hurt :p

&#231 wrote: »
    Pff, 3rd in the list after friends and parents? I'm hurt :p

Bog off Trinners boy!!! :)

*I still think he's cute though*

Bad luck sister!! If you need anything give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

I found an un-scratched 60-day World of Warcraft time card on the floor on my way out of the Square this evening.
    You do realise that playing that game means you have sold your soul to the devil. I should know, he came to collect.

I survived the 36hr lan and never really felt as tired as i usually do. I put it down to being fitter and healthier and lots and lots of bananas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I got the game 9 days ago. This evening I did a "/played" to find out how much time I'd spent playing the game... 33 hours. Goodbye soul.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

sweet jebus!
    33hrs in 1 week, thats like, eep.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement