Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Given that I'm off work today, it's probably gonna hit 40 by tonight. Hoping to get my main to lv19 and my alternate to lv5 in that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

It's a bank holiday so I'm off work but I still get paid... I love the public servie

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Had a great time drinking last night. I was in a well known bar which I won't name and last orders were meant to be for 11:30 yet it was after 12:00 and everyone was still drinking.

Then at 2:40am the Guards showed up and raided the place. :D The bouncer knows my friend so he tells us to go outside and then come back so we all went to the chipper and got the bouncer a single. The lounge staff wouldn't let us in when we returned so we told them to get the bouncer who then allowed us all in and there was a sh*tload of people there still drinking. :)

Finally after 4am we finally left the place but I wager we could have drank there into the morning if we wanted to. I bet some people did.

The downside is I was supposed to go to the seaside with my friends today but I was so tired I could't get up. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

I took my little sister top X-men 3 this afternoon. It was suprisingly entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

I was on the beach all day despite being sunburnt on my leg....it was fun, except for the part where my mates thought it would be good fun to drag the non-swimmer as far out to sea as possible....that wasn't fun. The cones made it better though. Yum!

• Advertisement

I had my friends over in my house last night for fun and games... only got about 90 minutes sleep last night but we had a great night! I *didn't* **** up the chili con carne I was doing for everyone, we spent 14 hours playing games and chatting and just having a laugh. It was nice to be able to see everyone all relaxed and having fun again, most of my friends are final year so it's been OMGstress!! for them for the last few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Managed to get server back up and running. All data seems to be ok so yea for backups! Still a lot of things to be installed and configured but so far so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I took my little sister to X-men 3 this afternoon. It was suprisingly entertaining.
    I thought that film was great.
    The bodycount was incredibly high! I still can't believe they didn't show Scott/Cyclops die! They just killed him. It was so disrespectful to the character

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I have to say I really thought it was poor, just coasting home on previous success, enjoyed it but was disappointed I didn't love it:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Off topic, but for those of you who haven't seen it yet, but plan to, and know about the 'extra' bit at the end (after about 10 hours of credits) -- DON'T STAY AND WATCH IT!

It sucks. It's literally 2 words.

my woohoo: calamine lotion ftw! Feeling alot better!!! Please don't still be in pain tomorrow :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I'm posting this from my amazing accommodation in fabulous toronto! that definitely deserves a woohoo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I'm going to Cuba in 6 hours... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

Have fun Peachy, take care of me man there woulda ya. Wouldnt want him getting sun stroke ;)

Have a great time, Peachy! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

&#231 wrote: »
    Pff, 3rd in the list after friends and parents? I'm hurt :p

List isn't in any particular order ;)
    boneless wrote:
    Bog off Trinners boy!!! :)

*I still think he's cute though*

Bad luck sister!! If you need anything give us a shout.

Thanks Enda :D

I'm finished tomorrow!!!! Then spending four days drinking, eating and shopping with my sis ... unlimited fun for what will probably be the first time in eighteen months :D

DaveMcG wrote:
    Off topic, but for those of you who haven't seen it yet, but plan to, and know about the 'extra' bit at the end (after about 10 hours of credits) -- DON'T STAY AND WATCH IT!

It sucks. It's literally 2 words.
    DO WATCH IT!!! It is really important.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I can tell them what happens if they like. It's 2 words, and not worth staying around for all the credits, for.
    Some nurse is looking after a bloke on a trolley, when he says something, and the nurse goes ".......Charles?" and whimpers a bit. Thus, the ending is left open for an X-Men 4. Tadahhhh!!!

DaveMcG wrote:
    I can tell them what happens if they like. It's 2 words, and not worth staying around for all the credits, for.
    Its the big plot twist and its real important. Don't give it away!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

It's only big if you really care and imo it just shows the makers lack of conviction, not happy with that movie at all.

On topic I got new shoes and it's another great day for loitering around town:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I had a great weekend In Galway. Burnt to a crisp however. Where are all you people gone? Bar the hardcoriest (elmyra and irlrobins) there is no constant UCD people.

• Advertisement

hardcoriest=poor misfortunate who is stuck in front of a PC all summer in an attempt to get thesis finished by sept.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

turns out I like my two jobs so working 7 days a week between 8-14 hours a day isnt as bad as I thought and the money is great

Go team 7 day working week!
    My woohoo: I'm honouring the National Day of Slayer right now...
    *blasts Slayer, as loud as the laptop speakers can handle*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Gooo team studying for the summer!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Woohoo, i'm on flexitime \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

woooooo hoooooo! After weeks of wrecking my head, I finally managed to clear out this coordinate transformation bug in my code today!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Sangre wrote:
    Gooo team studying for the summer!

Haha, FE1s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 7431roC

Is my first post a suitably WooHoo Worthy occasion?
    I think it is. Make it so.

WooHoo!! Hi everyone.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Let me be the first to welcome you.

Welcome!

Doesn't get more welcoming than that!

• Advertisement

Doesn't get more welcoming than that
    Unless you offer oral sex.....!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement