Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Congrats to you all then...I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

A bit disappointing on the quote front:(. So tempted to suggest panda's gonna go green having not won most lickable boardsie.Oops now I've done it.

Sorry owe you that one:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Some guy who's really shit at chess and has no friends decided he didn't like me because I can speak Irish. So he followed me around all night shouting "there's the Gaelgóir" an singing IRA songs in my face. Eventually I got a bit fed up and went to get away from him (which was a struggle because he was holding on to me), and then he punched me so I loafed him. Sangre jumped in as far as I remember, but I think he was trying to break it up.

This guy was such a dickhead, he started saying "you're outnumbered, your outnumbered" but it would literally take 3 Gonzaga guys for every normal person.

I have a bit of a goober of a black eye though. What a cnut.

My brother always loves it when he gets a black eye from playing rugby-guys are soo wierd-why would you want a black eye?:confused:
    Hope your ok hullabaloo-he sounds like a prat-Id love to be able to speak Irish so really the laugh is on him.Well done sangre for breaking it up-boards award to the best peacemaker-sangre

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Was it jossie? Probably was, biggest fúcking tosser I've ever met in my life. Always getting into fights when he outnumbers people...I had the good fortune of meeting him in America.
    If it was anywhere else except someones birthday I would have loved to decked him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

humbert wrote:
    A bit disappointing on the quote front:(. So tempted to suggest panda's gonna go green having not won most lickable boardsie.Oops now I've done it.

Sorry owe you that one:D

You really know what buttons to press with me?Dont you!:D :D
    Actually Im a nice shade of red today cos am sunbating out in the back garden in Rathkeale.

Well done pythia-at least we got one award from the UCD boards-you did us proud!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

besty is making sounds like he wants to kill the guy. I've never met such a dickhead in my life. Edit: by "kill", I don't actually mean kill.

Right, this is the wrong thread for that sort of business.

Well done to Pythia, I'd deffo give you a lick.

Suppose that wasn't very nice but as you say I'm sly:confused:, yea I think that award has to go into the UCD boards trophy cabnet cuz lets face it were all such a lickable bunch:p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

the UCD board has hit the point where yez need to steal threads from trinity - Thats a real woohoo/anti-moan for me :D

its ok, some day yee lot can have some originality :D

*just kidding folks, yeh know i love yez all!*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

The above post made my minute!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

woohoo for hullabaloo

Anyway woohoo for my sandwich in the restaurant earlier it was very tasty. Thank god I'm a veggie the chicken was in paste form I was gagging while someone elses sandwich was being made...

Oh and I ran into Waltons earlier and I'm convinced I saw another boardsie but i dunno

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

mmm love chicken baps in the rest. Espec with lots of the garlic dressing.

What made u think it was a boardie?

Well I seem to have a gift for finding boardsies... HappyCrackHead, Waltons, Blush_01 and Seb are just a few examples/victims... there are like three others from the main boards I've spotted IRL too.

It must be a special scent given off by posters or something:D

Scraggs wrote:
    It must be a special scent given off by posters or something:D

*checks armpits* ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Both my lab this morning and my lecture this afternoon were cancelled :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Munster are in the semi-final!!! All I need now is to find a ticket, and I'll be the happiest camper in UCD.

Forgot to mention this earlier but was entered into a programming contest on friday with a couple of friends, since that was the day after the boards beers and it was on at ten I wasn't at my sharpest but in all honesty I don't think it would have made much difference. We crashed and burned but so did almost everyone else there, what made it all worth while was that we got lovely burritos for lunch and free google pens, notepads and T-shirts so that I can look hip to the groove while studying in the library:cool:

I want a free t-shirt..

no wait i just want free stuff

humbert wrote:
    so that I can look hip to the groove while studying in the library:cool:
    Please do not give us comp sci people a bad name by wearing that tshirt in public! T shirts with computer logos on them are only fit to be worn in bed, when painting or to be used to wash the car with. End of.

you'll be looking for the free stuff thread then:). However if you want to look as cool as I do with all my google gear you have to enter your own programming competition:p

irlrobins wrote:
    Please do not give us comp sci people a bad name by wearing that tshirt in public! T shirts with computer logos on them are only fit to be worn in bed, when painting or to be used to wash the car with. End of.
    Well I'm not wearing the T-shirt today but am very tempted and as I'm a physicist I scoff at ye comp sci folk:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I feel random t shirts are great - even those with computer logos - rock on random t shirts - personally i have a great affection for my peoples republic of cork t shirts.

I agree Stepherunie..today I'm wearin my ''makin the grade so I can get paid'' one hoping it would inspire me to study.....

....it didnt

I feel random t shirts are great - even those with computer logos - rock on random t shirts - personally i have a great affection for my peoples republic of cork t shirts.

While I am a fan of the random T-shirt if I saw someone wearing a Republic of cork T-shirt I'd run a mile. I've known some great cork people but when they start going on about how cork is so great, and they will, I just want to be somewhere else!

That's because it is and we're proud of that, dubs are always going on about how great they are so why the hell shouldn't we go on about being great, we like our county, biggest in ireland don't you know.....

I went with my college hoodie in an effort to inspire me to learn positioning, didn't work either, instead i'm just bugged by it's stupidness. Stuck to plan black on the t shirt stakes....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Just found out I've been offered an Odysseus place.
    *\o/*

Just found out I've been offered an Odysseus place.
    *\o/*
    well done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

dubs are always going on about how great they are.
    I'm a dub.

Our Capital SUCKS ASS - repeat - ASS.

There. Your theory is nicely blown out of the water. Good day to you madam.

Thank you for recognising that fact that I have known for so long, i shall continue thinking cork is great.

Why am i happy? Cork is great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Why am i happy? Cork is great!
    Absolutely.

In fact, it'd be even better if we got rid of all the Corkmen and women living there...

• Advertisement

Ah now that's a bit unfair, just ask them to stop putting on that ridiculous accent, it has to be some sort of joke:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement