Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the woo hoo/anti moan thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Scraggs wrote:
    bet you woulda loved this guy! He was just walkin on his own and was really belting it out with feeling...no earphones nothing just for the pure craic!!
    I do that on the way home! If you see a guy with slightly too much hair walking towards Stillorgan on the dualler with an iPod, that'd be me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

irlrobins wrote:
    Actually most singing is done while he's outside. :p
    If its the guy I think you mean, its fun when he does it while demonstrating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

Scraggs wrote:
    bet you woulda loved this guy! He was just walkin on his own and was really belting it out with feeling...no earphones nothing just for the pure craic!!

I do that all the time! It might just be because I don't possess an ipod or walkman or a laptop or any of that newfangled stuff that you kids seem to abound in, but it doesallow me to exercise my lungs and vocal cords, and feel much better. It's slightly less embarassing to sing while cycling, because as soon as the bewildered bystander realises where it is coming from it has promptly moved on.

Ye should all sing, even if you thinck your voice is terrible. Just look how Shane McGowan made a career who of not being able to sing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Blowfish wrote:
    If its the guy I think you mean, its fun when he does it while demonstrating
    Ah he's a gas character. Very easy going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

my grant cheque just came in! :) but it's my last grant cheque ever :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Level 8 of Puzzle Bubble, whoo hoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Weather is fab today... and I'm going home tonight and not coming back til next week yay!!

Scraggs wrote:
    Weather is fab today... and I'm going home tonight and not coming back til next week yay!!

Jealous as hell. Such a lovely day. I'm dying for a trip to the beach. All interested boardsies meet me outside the library, I'm making a break for Sandymount Strand and I can fit at least four other people, six if ye're small!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

elmyra are you playing puzzle bobble online? What's the site? :eek:

Used to love that game!

I have it as my bebo flashbox -> http://originalshin.bebo.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Hermione* wrote:
    Major woo-hoo: after a week of running around the arts block, I finally have my second reference!!! Only bummer is that now I need to go through all this again for my ucd application.:rolleyes:

After posting this about a week, I had to practically stalk said lecturer to collect the reference. Finally got it today! :D

Now, to submit it to Trinity and await rejection in due course :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

While doing the daily search for parking today, some woman did the nicest thing ever! I was driving through the eng car park and she was walking through it. She stopped, told me she was leaving so I could just drive over to where she was parked. It was so incredibly sound, I probably would've been looking for a good half an hour if she hadnt done it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

I had lunch today with the PhilSoc crew for the first time in ages. It was so nice to argue about philosophy, and the idea of soul, and the question of infinity instead of arguing about politics and feminism for a change :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

*resists temptation to mention pride when opening a particular two-page spread of today's o2* :p
    Now that's for another thread.

*resists temptation to mention pride when opening a particular two-page spread of today's o2* :p
    Now that's for another thread.

You should be proud, nice work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

hehe I got my bike back from Ducati for its first service and set of Termi race cans put on. Now sounds sweet. (next up, lots of power mods) WOOOOHOOOOO

So if any of ye see a black, loud bike tear it by you going to or coming from the clonskeagh entrance. It is me :D Muahahhaha

That or it parked outside chemistry (you can look but you cant touch) :cool:

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Weh-hey!

I thought I was finished my tremendous Hilpers' tuna and sweetcorn sandwich on brown bread, and I grabbed the wrapper to throw out, and realised I still had another half of it to go! Delighted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

That reminds does anyone always get the smell of yummy toast whenever they go into the earlsfortt terrace library??:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

It was smelling a bit off on monday but it's back to normal today. Gotta love the terrace library even if it's a bit noisy with that bloody beeping every ten seconds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

At least it smells of something nice....hmmm...toast!

Im wahooing me going to the cinema on a girly nite this evening to see 'failure to launch'. What more could a girl want...good company,popcorn,minstrels and Matthew McCounnaghy!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I have gherkins :D

panda100 wrote:
    Im wahooing me going to the cinema on a girly nite this evening to see 'failure to launch'. What more could a girl want...good company,popcorn,minstrels and Matthew McCounnaghy!:)

Oh sounds yummy!

I have gherkins :D
    I think you can buy a cream to sort that out....

MMMmmm sour cream and chive dip would be lovely with them now.

yummeh yummeh gherkins :p

MMMmmm sour cream and chive dip would be lovely with them now.

yummeh yummeh gherkins :p
    Actually that does sounds good!

Woo hoo! I went on an amazon spree last week, and have been getting new cds in the post each morning! Makes my walk to college so much better with new music to listen to ;)

Woo Hoo! Boyfriend just rang and he's picking up subway on the way home \o/

Meatball marinara with cheese and gherkins ftw!

Meatball marinara with cheese and gherkins ftw!
    How many gherkins can one girl eat???

You can never have too many gherkins!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Unless gherkins is code for drugs, you have serious, serious issues.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement