Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

k750i-Problem

• 18-03-2006 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭

Guys just had a question.i had a k750i a while ago and before i sold it to a friend i got it flashed and got the joystick changed from mprc.

today i met my friend and he said that theres a problem that the phone is working really slow and the joystick is not working properly.
    did anyone have this problem before, im thinking of bringing it back to mprc but what are your views of what the problem could be

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

i think its a common problem mate, i remembered googleing it before and people states it was a firmware issue, although they all might not be,

good place is the forums on www.esato.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I heard the joystick problem is caused by dust getting under it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

yeah but the weird thing is i got it flashed and joystick changed max 1 and a half months ago.
    thats whats annoying me.

Advertisement