Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a desk like this in Waterford?

Options
  • 18-03-2006 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I'd buy a desk identical to this one in Waterford?
    I know fieldmaster have one, but they're on the pricey side.
    Thanks!

2090le.th.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Hey, my bro has one of those. A company in dublin stocks them called 'sundry supplies' they might do deliveries. Thats a nice desk and its big 1600 x 1200. :) btw my bro paid €300 for his he knows the right ppl. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Try Woodies or Argos. Or that shop at the end of Hanover Street...But I'm not sure if it's closed down or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Hal1 wrote:
    Hey, my bro has one of those. A company in dublin stocks them called 'sundry supplies' they might do deliveries. Thats a nice desk and its big 1600 x 1200. :) btw my bro paid €300 for his he knows the right ppl. :)

Nice one, I'll look them up. The one I saw in Fieldmaster was €270 ish.

Fajitas! wrote:
    Try Woodies or Argos. Or that shop at the end of Hanover Street...But I'm not sure if it's closed down or not?

Cheers, Argos and Woodies didnt have them when I looked. Where abouts is Hanover St?

Er...You know where the Granary is? It's off O'Connell St, onto the Quays?

They sold office supplies, chairs, tables etc there, but I really don't know if they're still open!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Fajitas! wrote:
    Er...You know where the Granary is? It's off O'Connell St, onto the Quays?

They sold office supplies, chairs, tables etc there, but I really don't know if they're still open!

Ah yeah, Im with ya now. I'll check them out on monday. Cheers!

• Advertisement

No problem! Hope it goes well for ye!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

If you're really stuck bring the photo into the Front room , down by the park , I heard their ad on the radio saying that they will copy furniture from a photograph , probably expensive though .

Advertisement