Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

projection tv screen v plasma

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭tallaghtdave

bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

I'd look into it a bit more before you decided. 10,000 hrs on a lamp that costs £30 ? If thats true,its amazing. I have tried a search for it elsewhere on the net, but can only find it on ebay. And the companys website is "under contruction". Maybe its the sceptic in me, but if it was me I would hold out for more info, reviews,etc..

well the guy got on to me through msn and he even rang me
    he sells the bulbs cheap to sell more units .
    with the world cup due in the summer im thinking if im not too impressed ,i can flog it to a pub.
    thanks for the feedback never the less ,il keep you up to speed. il have it in a week and il do the usual tests.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Sniff Sniff . . . something smells fishy to me !!!

Rule 1. If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.

Rule 2. If it's on Ebay then go to Rule 1.

Lamps for most projectors last around 2000 hours and cost in escess of 150 euro for the cheapest.

For example For my Panny AE500 its over 235 Sterling.
    ZEN

cheers for the nfo. well all i can say is ,i bought the thing now so i guess il have to wait and see.
    well to the ebay thing. i have got some nice deals in the past ,but they were not in the price lregion as this item so fingers crossed

• Advertisement
Advertisement