Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWO - New World Order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Freelancer wrote:
    Your quoting of MKultra Northwood blah blah blah nonsense doesn't prove that Sept 11th was staged.

Missed the point. I came here to state the NWO was a reality, others started talking about 911, my 'quoting' of Northwood and MKUltra were given to show that conspiracies exist against the citizenry of the US, and that tunaman's beliefs on 911 could not be dismissed out of hand as crackpot theories - because there was a historical precendence of such nefarious acts.
    Freelancer wrote:
    I just think you're not in your meeting of conspiracy cranks anonymous. When confronted with someone who doesn't hang on your every absurd theory and agree whole heartily with every conspiracy, isn't something you're capable of handling.

I'm not bothered about people disagreeing with anything I say, once they have a sensible point to make. You're just trolling at this stage though, and perhaps you were trolling through the whole thread with your patronising and confrontational stance.
    Freelancer wrote:
    Did you mention Watergate? Yes you did. The work of Woodward and Bernstein, come on Kernal pedantic quibbling is what you are reduced to.

I did mention watergate as a political scandal, yes. You're reduced to backtracking and taking my earlier posts out of context to 'win' an argument.
    Freelancer wrote:
    You mentioned Watergate, Munroe, all within a breath of then talking about your own theories, a pathetic attempt at credibility by association.

How many times have I said this? Well, let's go again and it might sink in. The context I mentioned watergate and other scandals in, was to show that conspiracies do happen. This 'credibility by association' is a ridiculous assumption you are making. :rolleyes:
    Freelancer wrote:
    Really and what was this weeks one?
    [/quotes]

Let's see... this weeks one would probably be the cash for peerage scandal in Britain.
    Freelancer wrote:
    Oh and Kernel? Do you even know what slander is?

1. Law. Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
    2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

So, making up your juvenile, false quotes from me equates to slander. Just now you've called me a delusional crackpot. Which I am not, and which is fairly malicious. Your posts have been walking a fine line of personal abuse tbh, and you have crossed that line just now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Freelancer

Kernel wrote:
    Missed the point. I came here to state the NWO was a reality,

Something you haven't been able to prove to any degree.
    others started talking about 911, my 'quoting' of Northwood and MKUltra were given to show that conspiracies exist against the citizenry of the US, and that tunaman's beliefs on 911 could not be dismissed out of hand as crackpot theories - because there was a historical precendence of such nefarious acts.

Again pedantic quibbling, you've offered "Northwood" and MkUltra" and bizareely Mc Cartney as "proof" of an entirely different conspiracy. You can deem that as proof. I don't, and no one with half a brain would either.
    I'm not bothered about people disagreeing with anything I say, once they have a sensible point to make.

I'm sorry I haven't got a sensible point to make?

Kernel I swear you must live in some bizarre fantasy, you're the one spouting insane conspiracy theorys, tunaman is quoting crackpot websites, SpAcEd OuT is posting video's which are re edits of documentaries which actually disprove his claimsm, and I'm the one who isn't sensible? :rolleyes:
    You're just trolling at this stage though, and perhaps you were trolling through the whole thread with your patronising and confrontational stance.

Patronising and confronational stance? I call it debunking, like I said you're the one who isn't in his conspiracy theorist crackpot monthly meeting and the strain of having to argue with someone who won't guillibly swallow what you offer is showing. I swear you'll be paranoid and skeptical of every offical source but give yourself a grainy unsubstaniated MPEG or a shoddy anonymous website and you'll swallow it whole and ask for seconds.
    I did mention watergate as a political scandal, yes. You're reduced to backtracking and taking my earlier posts out of context to 'win' an argument.

Yeah and right, you went through a stage a few pages ago talking about your conspiracys and then mentioning "good night and good luck" and Watergate, a pathetic attempt to garner some credibility by association.
    How many times have I said this? Well, let's go again and it might sink in. The context I mentioned watergate and other scandals in, was to show that conspiracies do happen. This 'credibility by association' is a ridiculous assumption you are making. :rolleyes:

You cannot say "watergate happened" or John Dean says Bush is worse than Nixon, and offer this as "proof" of your conspiracy.
    Let's see... this weeks one would probably be the cash for peerage scandal in Britain.

How is that a conspiracy? Its pure poltical corruption. How are the "NWO" involved in this one? :rolleyes:

This is what bugs me you take actual events and twist them too suit your agenda and offer them as "proof" of a shadow conspiracy, when instead it's nothing more than evidence that new labour are as corrupt as the tories.
    1. Law. Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
    2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

I stand over my assesment, I'd love to see you get a solicitor, sue me and stand up and court spout what you are spouting here. Theres not a jury in the land that wouldn't back me up.
    So, making up your juvenile, false quotes from me equates to slander. Just now you've called me a delusional crackpot. Which I am not, and which is fairly malicious. Your posts have been walking a fine line of personal abuse tbh, and you have crossed that line just now.

Mods or Solicitors take your pick, I stand over my assesment.

ianmc38 wrote:
    Freelancer you write off one of my quotes as conspiracy junk. One part of my post is the fact that several of the alleged September 11th hijackers are actually alive and well. This was never admitted by the US government and the majority of people still believe that these epeople were behind the attacks.

The BBC reported that several of the supposed attackers were alive. They reported this on the 23rd of September:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm

Is that article a conspiracy or do you accept that some of the alleged hijackers had nothing to do with the attacks?

Ian, wake up I answered this on the last page, I'm suprised someone who spent "six months" reading "all about september 11th" is still following this cul de sac.......
    Waleed and Wail were both reported to have been found alive and well, by the BBC later in 2001. They were reportedly the sons of a Saudi diplomat stationed in Bombay. Wail claims he did attend Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, Florida - but was the victim of mistaken identity, since he used that training to secure his current position with a Moroccan airline company. Saudi Arabia has confirmed his story, and suggested he was the victim of identity theft.

However, the al-Shehri's father says he hadn't heard from his sons in ten months prior to September 2001.[7] An ABC News story in March 2002 repeated this, and during a report entitled "A Saudi Apology" for Dateline NBC on Aug 25 2002, NBC's reporter John Hockenberry traveled to 'Asir, where he interviewed the third broter Salah who agreed that his two brothers were dead and claimed they had been "brainwashed".

Furthermore another article explains that the pilot who lives in Casablanca was named Walid al-Shri (not Waleed M. al-Shehri) and that much of the BBC information regarding "alive" hijackers was incorrect according to the same sources used by BBC.[8]

Freelancer wrote:
    Again pedantic quibbling, you've offered "Northwood" and MkUltra" and bizareely Mc Cartney as "proof" of an entirely different conspiracy. You can deem that as proof. I don't, and no one with half a brain would either.

I didn't offer them as proof of any conspiracy, I offered them as proof that conspiracies occur. :rolleyes:
    Freelancer wrote:
    Kernel I swear you must live in some bizarre fantasy, you're the one spouting insane conspiracy theorys,

Another great argument from freelancer, yeah.. I'm living in a bizarre fantasy world because I don't agree with you. :rolleyes:
    Freelancer wrote:
    Patronising and confronational stance? I call it debunking, like I said you're the one who isn't in his conspiracy theorist crackpot monthly meeting and the strain of having to argue with someone who won't guillibly swallow what you offer is showing. I swear you'll be paranoid and skeptical of every offical source but give yourself a grainy unsubstaniated MPEG or a shoddy anonymous website and you'll swallow it whole and ask for seconds.

More inaccurate and generalised assumptions about me. :rolleyes:
    Freelancer wrote:
    Yeah and right, you went through a stage a few pages ago talking about your conspiracys and then mentioning "good night and good luck" and Watergate, a pathetic attempt to garner some credibility by association.

I've explained the reasons I mentioned those conspiracies several times. Try reading them. :rolleyes:
    Freelancer wrote:
    You cannot say "watergate happened" or John Dean says Bush is worse than Nixon, and offer this as "proof" of your conspiracy.

I didn't. I offered it as proof that conspiracies happen. :rolleyes:
    Freelancer wrote:
    How is that a conspiracy? Its pure poltical corruption. How are the "NWO" involved in this one? :rolleyes:

It was a conspiracy until it was uncovered, then it was political corruption? Never mentioned NWO either. :rolleyes:
    Freelancer wrote:
    I stand over my assesment, I'd love to see you get a solicitor, sue me and stand up and court spout what you are spouting here. Theres not a jury in the land that wouldn't back me up.

Mods or Solicitors take your pick, I stand over my assesment.

Why would I waste my time suing you? I've wasted enough time arguing with you already - but hey, it's slack in work. You did commit slander on my character, and made it worse by posting completely false and fictional statements under my name. You're also not qualified to make an assessment on my mental state. :rolleyes:

Kernel wrote:
    I didn't offer them as proof of any conspiracy, I offered them as proof that conspiracies occur. :rolleyes:

Well that and a bag of chips will get you a bag of chips. It does nothing to prove your precious NWO exist.
    Another great argument from freelancer, yeah.. I'm living in a bizarre fantasy world because I don't agree with you. :rolleyes:

You know a man is in a desperate argumentative situation when he is reduced to one line replies and has to use the "rolleyes" smiley so frequently it looks like a new form of punctuation. It just reeks of someone scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

You are living in a fantasy land if you don't think I have anything "sensible" to say, on this matter. You're the one spouting crackpot conspiracies, and when challenged on them are reduced to bluster and stammering and "rolleyes" to make like you have a point.

More inaccurate and generalised assumptions about me. :rolleyes:

Wow another one line rebuttal and oh look our third "rolleyes". It's a fair and accurate description based on the shoddy links and poor "proof" you've offered for your NWO conspiracy theory.
    I've explained the reasons I mentioned those conspiracies several times. Try reading them. :rolleyes:

Four for Four!!!!! And a desperate attempt to wave me back down the thread instead of making a point. You brought up the work of other "actual" journalists, when talking about your conspiraies as if to say "I'm on the same track as these guys". And while I'm on the subject, Good Night and Good luck was not about a "conspiracy" it was about press freedom in the face of propaganda and censorship.
    I didn't. I offered it as proof that conspiracies happen. :rolleyes:

Damnit man you're hot today....... Fine conspiracies happen. That doesn't mean your precious NWO does exist does it. Saying "conspiracies happen"
    ergo my pet conspiracy must be true is specious reasoning. And maybe you didn't say "must" maybe you just said "maybe", well maybe and no proof gets you SFA. Try coming back with some actual proof rather than the pathetic conjecture and speculation you've inflicted on us.
    It was a conspiracy until it was uncovered, then it was political corruption? Never mentioned NWO either. :rolleyes:

Oh baby, Whats this our sixth or seventh one sentence response. and Yes my god! a rolleyes! Man you're nothing if not consistent in your mediocrity. Its not a conspiracy its pure political corruption, and offering this as circumstantial proof that "maybe" your conspiracy could be real too is just weak......
    Why would I waste my time suing you? I've wasted enough time arguing with you already - but hey, it's slack in work. You did commit slander on my character, and made it worse by posting completely false and fictional statements under my name.

Aw diddums need a hug? I consider them a bold and accurate interpretation and translation of what you said. Anyone who starts blustering about "slander" on an internet debate, and then says "why would I sue" is really worthy of one of your "rolleyes"...........
    You're also not qualified to make an assessment on my mental state. :rolleyes:

It just wouldn't be a Kernel response without the ubiquitous and wearyingly tedious "rolleyes". Not qualified? Well no but then I'm not the psychotherapist you so richly deserve, however a layman is allowed to make a passing judgement on his fellow man, without being "qualified".

Now seriously Kernel do you have a point left or are you just going to fire off a bunch of tedious one line missives, punucated with "rolleyes"?

You don't post in the politics forum, because you know your "theories" would receive the wild hoots of derision they richly deserve. If they had any merit you could argue that they do affect us and stand up and make your point among the grown ups. Instead you stay in the shallow end of the debating pool, because you know in your heart that your "theories" cannot stand up to real criticism.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭shroomfox

I'm actually struck by the similarities between the arguing styles of creationists and the people arguing in favour of the NWO conspiracy theory on this thread.

Taking random news articles - such as the peerage scandal in the UK at the moment - and slotting them into your argument with little justification is absolutely ridiculous, and is endemic of the fallacies inherent in your argument - OK guys?

Similarly, take Freelancer's points about anonymous websites apparently being more truthful than reliable sources:

You guys look at a reliable source and think: they're probably trying to trick us.

You guys look at an anonymous source and think: well, it's got to be true, because it's underground.

I'll tell you what I would do if I had a huge conspiracy that I wanted to cover. I'd ensure that I'd release misleading information through anonymous and underground sources and allow you guys to take over from there. It's not that difficult. Surely any wannabe world leaders are more PR savvy and cleverer than me? Look back over your words and see who's spouting the propaganda (Just because it doesn't come from the government doesn't mean it's not.), look who sounds more brainwashed into being set in a world-view.

If these NWO guys are so good at mind-control and information-control and cover-ups, how come the only people strong-willed enough to break free of the herd are sitting on boards, lecturing us about how we're stupid or - worse - liars? Doesn't sound like a very effective or hidden conspiracy to me.

And surely, if you are so convinced of this, you'd try and convince others of the importance of this, rather than call them names and refuse to provide the evidence they ask you for?

Regardless, I permanently withdraw from this debate. It's like talking to a wall.

Also, knock off the stupid slander talk. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the fire. Nobody's suing anybody.

Freelancer, your childish vitriole is not worth any more than a sentence tbh. I've been generous with you. You're a troll and you just want an argument.

You're just spouting 'blah blah blah you're all wrong because I say so, you're idiots and nutjobs'. Pointless.

I'd say you've spoiled this thread and in future I would point you to the debate forum. If you disagree with something then fine, but the manner in which you have conducted yourself here and with your debate leaves a lot to be desired. I'd imagine many people were put off posting on this thread for fear of getting abused and patronised by you. Others have simply given up.

Kernel wrote:
    Freelancer, your childish vitriole is not worth any more than a sentence tbh. I've been generous with you. You're a troll and you just want an argument.

My my thats a very undignified scrabble towards the moral high ground you're undertaking, particularly considering the pathetic tactics you were taking on shroomfox with a couple of pages ago.
    You're just spouting 'blah blah blah you're all wrong because I say so, you're idiots and nutjobs'. Pointless.

No actually I haven't if you'll notice a few posts above Ian posted a link and I countered it with facts. Which is what I've been doing all through this thread, your unwilliness to face the truth is typical for you.

See this is your problem, you're not equipped to debate matters outside of your paranoid conspiracy fan boy club, and when you meet someone from outside your little internet clique, who stands up the bizarre inane conspiracies you spout you cannot hack it.
    I'd say you've spoiled this thread and in future I would point you to the debate forum.

You mean a forum where someone proposes something, and then has to face a rebuttal and facts from other side, where speculation and conjecture aren't accepted as "proof"? Well I doubt we'll see you or tunaman's face there.
    If you disagree with something then fine, but the manner in which you have conducted yourself here and with your debate leaves a lot to be desired.

Again considering the infantile tactics you've used with some other posters on this thread that's more than a tad rich. Or translated
    kernel wrote:
    The mean man said nasty true things that I cannot counter with wild speculation
    I'd imagine many people were put off posting on this thread for fear of getting abused and patronised by you. Others have simply given up.

And I think that it's quite clear to everyone here that you have a "vibrant" and overactive imagination.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Kernel wrote:
    Oh, and you putting a false quote under my name is the most childish thing I've seen on a debate in boards. If you're going to make up fictitious 'statements' made by me in an attempt to slander, at least spell my nick properly. :rolleyes:

Before making wacky internet legal threats, please do have at least some vague idea of the law.

Thank you.

As to the New World Order stuff, what unutterable rubbish.

rsynnott wrote:
    Before making wacky internet legal threats, please do have at least some vague idea of the law.

Thank you.

As to the New World Order stuff, what unutterable rubbish.

Who made legal threats? Could you read posts before you comment on them?

Thank you.

PS - Good argument against the NWO, we have some real bright sparks here.

• Advertisement

Kernel wrote:
    Who made legal threats? Could you read posts before you comment on them?

Thank you.

You called it slander its a legal term.
    PS - Good argument against the NWO, we have some real bright sparks here.

It's slightly more reasonable than your "proof" that it exists.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Incidentally, it's a bad idea to go throwing around such language, especially if you don't actually intend to sue. Anyway, the word you're grasping for would probably either be libel or impersonation, not slander. Slander is spoken word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭tunaman

The following is a video of a segment on 9/11 that was shown on CNN last night.

http://www.stoplying.ca/media/sheenshowbiz2.ram

The woman trying to back up the official story does a great job. ;)

With the likes of her and freelancer around people will realise just how mad they are to blindly believe "the official story".

I am just looking for the truth, and the overwhelming evidence I have found, points to a select ruling elite that is rife with corruption, and are shrouded in secrecy.

Some of the stuff I have found really is stranger than fiction.

What was the British SAS doing in Basra?
    28 September 2005

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2005/sep2005/basr-s28.shtml

Then less than a month later.

British Chief Police Investigator in Basra dies under mysterious circumstances
    He was responsible for the investigation into the two Elite SAS men disguised as Arab "terrorists"

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=CHO20051017&articleId=1100

Then just a couple of weeks ago.

British Playing "Muslim terrorist" again

http://italy.indymedia.org/news/2006/03/1017544.php

tunaman wrote:
    The following is a video of a segment on 9/11 that was shown on CNN last night.

http://www.stoplying.ca/media/sheenshowbiz2.ram

Are you really taking the piss?

After a few posts ago
    tunaman wrote:
    Or the mainstream media with their bright flashing lights, which are severely restricted in what they can report.

Now you're taking a news segement from entertainment news as proof?

Do you just pick and choose what mainstream media you will use and won't use?

First you deride mainstream media, claim it is censored, and then you laud a segement on CNN's entertainment show as proof? Seriously catch yourself on.
    The woman trying to back up the official story does a great job. ;)

With the likes of her and freelancer around people will realise just how mad they are to blindly believe "the official story".

Yeah because they got what an associate producer with some discovery channel show, hardly a heavy weight expert. Why did they get her? Because entertainment tonight is not a place for credible debate on 9/11, or anything else for that matter, baring Paris Hilton's new hairdo.

Are you seriously trying to tell us the only source of news you'll trust is
    non mainstream media, and entertainment tonight?

As for the basra stuff what does apparent black ops by the SAS have to do with all this? You're totally non sequitur boy.

Oh and I asked you a few questions a page or so ago (like; Just what are these hundreds of government home made studios?). You just sail on ignoring previous rebuttals and carrying on with another non sequitur making you look like an intelletual coward. If you're going to carry on answer the points raised by other posters, dont just say something, and then run away onto something else when it's challenged......

rsynnott wrote:
    Incidentally, it's a bad idea to go throwing around such language, especially if you don't actually intend to sue. Anyway, the word you're grasping for would probably either be libel or impersonation, not slander. Slander is spoken word.

That doesn't make you any less wrong for stating that I had threatened to sue somewhen when I clearly didn't.

I accept your apology.
    :cool:

Wonder how many people are still reading this thread that Freelancer and co. killed? Not many.. obviously the media conditioning and NWO propoganda have worked on some people, eh lads? ;)

Kernel wrote:
    That doesn't make you any less wrong for stating that I had threatened to sue somewhen when I clearly didn't.

I accept your apology.
    :cool:

Or in English
    Kernel wrote:
    Must. Try. And claw. Some semblance. Of a moral. Victory. Out of this.......

And those "cool" smilies look inane....

Wonder how many people are still reading this thread that Freelancer and co. killed? Not many.. obviously the media conditioning and NWO propoganda have worked on some people, eh lads? ;)

Are you still here?

Are you still trying to make like you've any remote semblance of point left? Anyone daring to have an opposite opinion to yours is stifling debate, and a NWO pawn?

Thats a rather juvenile little fantasy world you've created for yourself;
    Kernel wrote:
    The NWO exist, of course anyone who dares think otherwise is either a NWO pawn or blinded by their propaganda, therefore allowing me to disregard what they think if its in anyway different to my own crackpot theories

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Freelancer, tone it down mate. You're being far too aggresive here. Attack the post, not the poster etc. You too Kernel.

Keep it civil guys please.

The following is the freelancer guide to debating.:)

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/b222/TOPE1337/skeptinaziflowchart.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

I dunno lads, anyone who can turn around and say "ah, it cant happen, or couldnt happen, because i've no proof of it" is a bit naive. Now, don't get me wrong, I doubt all these people are conspiring towards anything other than they're political lives, but at the same time, anyone who can say "na, can't be true because no evidence is there that it is true", well........... kinda the sort of logic that proves that every christmas eve you know who gives us pressies!!! (i.e. my small one has no evidence that it isn't true, doesn't mean that the evidence doesn't exist, or that we're not hiding it from her). And there does seem to be evidence that says to me, hmmmmm, should look into this a bit more!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

And what's the story with the word "inane"? Am I the only one to notice the odd amount of times it used? "Discombobulation" (cheers to Edmond Blackadder) is a word not used enough (even if it's for words bearing no meaning to "discombobulate", it's still cool!)

tunaman wrote:
    The following is the freelancer guide to debating.:)

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/b222/TOPE1337/skeptinaziflowchart.jpg

And this is tunaman
    tunaman wrote:
    Random crap
    anyonesane wrote:
    Hang on points out the flaws in tunaman's position
    tunaman wrote:
    Complete tangent, "ha ha this is why you're wrong"
    anyonesane wrote:
    What does that have to do with what you said?
    tunaman wrote:
    random jpg ha ha ha ha

Wow, you told us........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Does this remind us of anyone?

Conspiracy Theorist Has Elaborate Explanation For Why He's Single

SIOUX FALLS, SD—In light of a broken engagement two years ago, area school-bus driver and longtime conspiracy enthusiast Robert Ericsson outlined an intricate theory to reporters Tuesday to explain his failure to begin a new relationship.

"I am alone today due to the covert machinations of dozens, possibly hundreds of women in several countries," Ericsson, 38, said. "What we are looking at is a plot of epic proportions, which may seem counterintuitive, but that is, in fact, precisely what they would like you to believe."

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/46228

Freelancer wrote:
    Does this remind us of anyone?

A letter to freelancer and the rest of the sheep from an American contact, it purports to come from a New World Order elitist.

Dearest Citizen of the World,

I believe the time has come to reveal to you some of the perplexities you have faced in recent decades. It is well for you to understand some of these things so that you might know how to behave in the New Order now taking shape on the earth. We want you to be able to become fully involved and integrated into our new society. After all, this is for your best interest if you will do.

We have eyes in every level of government in every nation of the world. We know what is being planned, for our ears and eyes are ever present.

State secrets are fully known to us. China recently accused the media in the U.S. of lying about Kosovo. Oh, you silly people, of course we lie. In this way we can keep the people unbalanced and always facing controversy which is very helpful to us. Have you not seen the talk show spectacle? Some of you believe we are the liberals and the good people are the conservatives. In reality, both serve our purposes. Each camp merely serves with the stamp of our approval but they are not allowed to present the real issues. By creating controversy on all levels, no one knows what to do. So, in all of this confusion, we go ahead and accomplish what we want with no hindrance.

Consider the President of the United States. Even though he regularly breaks every known check on his power, no one can stop him. He goes ahead and does whatever we want him to do anyway. The Congress has no power to stop him.

He does what we want since he knows if he does not, because of his rather dark character, we can have him removed in a moment's time. Is not that a rather brilliant strategy on our part? You cannot take us to court because you can't see us and the courts are our servants as well. We run everything, yet, you do not know who to attack. I must say this hidden hand is wonderfully devised and without any known historical precedent on this scale. We rule the world and the world cannot even find out who is ruling them.

This is truly a wonderful thing. In our media we present before you exactly what it is we want you to do. Then, as if in a flash, our little servants obey. We can send American or European troops to wherever we like, whenever we like, and for whatever purpose we like, and you dutifully go about our business. How much more evidence do you need? We can make you desire to leave your homes and family and go to war merely at our command. We only need to present some nonsense to you from the president's desk or on the evening news and we can get you all fired up to do whatever we like. You can do nothing but what we put before you.

YOUR CONTROLLED MIND

We run Hollywood. The movies such as Terminator and Armageddon, along with a great host of others, were simply created to get you thinking according to our directions. You have been made to delight in violence so that when we send you off to kill some bad man we have put before you, you move without a whimper.

We have placed violent arcade games in your malls to prepare your young minds in the art of battle. We have made you to view our armies and police as the good forces and you submit to things that were unthinkable just a few decades ago. Our artful programs, are all designed to help you submit and even help the New World Order.

Star Trek, and other such creations, have taught you to simply obey orders from the new international rulers. Oh, silly people, you thought you were being entertained, while you were actually being educated. Dare I use the words, "brainwashed" or "mind control?" By the way, have you seen the new Star Wars?

We use the nations for what we want to use them for. Everyone knows that they must yield to us or die. Fortunately, we have had a few resisters such as Saddam and Milosevic that have been helpful in showing the world leaders what we will do to them if they do not submit.

Our kingdom is the kingdom of money. Excuse me, but I must confess that we are the rulers of the kingdom of non-money. You must see the humour in that statement. We have given you a piece of paper or some numbers on a computer screen that we have termed money. It is backed up by nothing and proven by nothing but what we say it is. We create it from nothing, we print it, we loan it, we give it its value, we take its value away. All things that have to do with money are in our hands. Think of it, what is it that you can do against us without money? If you try to resist, we can cancel your credit or freeze your accounts. Your cash is easily confiscated. We have made so many rules in the realm of living that you cannot live without money.

We want you to be in the system. When you are buying a house, we not only receive the tax revenue to use for our purposes, but we gain large increases from the interest on the loan. You may pay for your house two or three times over from the interest alone. The interest is also taxed which is again placed for use in those sectors of influence we choose.

We do not want you to escape free and that is why we have made it as we have. You are our property. We will not permit you to buy or sell unless you submit to our mark of authority. If you go to court against us, we will wear you out there and in the end you will lose. If you use violence, we will end up having you in one of our labour camps, more specifically called prison industries. You need our money, our entertainments, our fuel, and our utilities to function and if you don't have them, you feel deprived. By this, you are made to yield to our will.

Is this the World you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Ozzy

This letter purports to come from me:

Dearest Tunaman of the World,

"Ah here now, come on"

PS
    "Come on now"

Just thought I'd post a link to a fascinating piece on the 9/11 events:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread12550/pg1

Of course, government intelligence and disinformation agents have infiltrated ATS forums, but occasionally some food for thought comes through.

Oh, and 2,000 posts for me! WIHOO! :D

tunaman wrote:
    A letter to freelancer and the rest of the sheep from an American contact, it purports to come from a New World Order elitist.

Yes, because when you're an evil genius engaged in a plot to control the world you really want to gloat editorial style.:rolleyes:

I'm going to skip the conspiracy nonsense because it's nothing that hasn't been spouted before, and contains no proof.

No instead I'm going to focus on two parts of this piece of "proof", to expose tunaman's own hypocrisy.....

YOUR CONTROLLED MIND

We run Hollywood. The movies such as Terminator and Armageddon, along with a great host of others, were simply created to get you thinking according to our directions. You have been made to delight in violence so that when we send you off to kill some bad man we have put before you, you move without a whimper.

So tunaman believes they're controlling hollywood to make us willing soldiers.

What's tunaman watching?
    tunaman wrote:
    I'll take Collateral,Identity and Way of the gun.
    http://pie.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=298355&page=2

Hmm collateral and way of the gun, now these sound like movies that "were simply created to get you thinking according to our directions."

So tell us tunaman how are you immune to the NWO's brainwashing?
    We have placed violent arcade games in your malls to prepare your young minds in the art of battle. We have made you to view our armies and police as the good forces and you submit to things that were unthinkable just a few decades ago. Our artful programs, are all designed to help you submit and even help the New World Order.

http://pie.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=301461
    tunaman wrote:
    I'll give you 15 for Tiger woods and Hitman 2.

Now we'll let tiger woods slide but hitman 2 sounds just like one of those games "to prepare your young mind in the art of battle", doesn't it? Tell us tunaman how do you see through the "artful programs, are all designed to help you submit and even help the New World Order"?

See tunaman it's the arrogance of conspiracy theorists that makes me hold them in contempt. All this media is out there "brainwashing" and "controlling" us. Media and video games that you scoff down as willingly as the rest of us, but at the same time you rail against as it is controlling us. We're all willing sheep, right, and you see the truth? Yet you still watch and play this stuff?

A few posts ago you were deriding mainstream media as all shinning lights and propaganda, yet then you hold aloft a segment from entertainment tonight as proof?

Its pure hypocrisy on your parts and demonstrates how you lunge at any piece of media that supports your position, but dismiss anything that doesn't suit.

Star Trek, and other such creations, have taught you to simply obey orders from the new international rulers. Oh, silly people, you thought you were being entertained, while you were actually being educated. Dare I use the words, "brainwashed" or "mind control?" By the way, have you seen the new Star Wars?

Yeah Gene Roddenberry puppet of the NWO. Hang on why was classic trek banned after 3 series then? :rolleyes:

Kernel wrote:
    Just thought I'd post a link to a fascinating piece on the 9/11 events:

Still trying? Good for you.

The 2nd response really says it all....
    If it was only attacks in the US I might agree another "Operation Northwoods" even though Operation Northwood was never carried out just like hundreds of other insane plans the US dreamed up like invading Canada for example.

There has been Islamic fundamentalists attacks all over the globe UK, Spain, Russia, Pakistan and dozens of other countries pre and post 9-11.

There is no need to make up a Islamic Jihad against the West there clearly is a real one and has been pre 9-11 and more then enough hate for the US and the West in those Muslim areas to go around.

You can keep quoting Northwoods, but it never actually happened, and you can keep claiming 9/11 was staged but there have been countless other Al Qaida and Islamic fundamentalists attacks. I suspect Occam's razor is incredible dull from lack of use in these conspiracy theorist forums.

The rest of the piece is pure speculation and conjecture. The "hijackers wanted to get prostitutes the night before, but they were too expensive"? who quibbles about price the night before you blow yourself up?
    Of course, government intelligence and disinformation agents have infiltrated ATS forums, but occasionally some food for thought comes through.

where have I heard this before?
    The NWO exist, of course anyone who dares think otherwise is either a NWO pawn or blinded by their propaganda, therefore allowing me to disregard what they think if its in anyway different to my own crackpot theories
    Oh, and 2,000 posts for me! WIHOO! :D

I am a firm believer in quality over quanity.

• Advertisement

Freelancer wrote:
    Yes, because when you're an evil genius engaged in a plot to control the world you really want to gloat editorial style.:rolleyes:

Like I said before they already think they've won. The illuminati have been in existence for more than 200 years, and people in power have been warning us for over a century.

The following video is made up of some of their chilling warnings.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7818517319031331141&q=illuminati
    I'm going to skip the conspiracy nonsense because it's nothing that hasn't been spouted before, and contains no proof.

What about the worldwide conspiracy between governments and media which managed to prevent the vast majority of people(including me) from ever seeing the controlled demolition of WTC 7 on the hypnobox we call TV?
    No instead I'm going to focus on two parts of this piece of "proof", to expose tunaman's own hypocrisy...

See tunaman it's the arrogance of conspiracy theorists that makes me hold them in contempt. All this media is out there "brainwashing" and "controlling" us. Media and video games that you scoff down as willingly as the rest of us, but at the same time you rail against as it is controlling us. We're all willing sheep, right, and you see the truth? Yet you still watch and play this stuff?

Until a month ago I was just a sheep, and like you thought of conspiracy theorists as nutcases. We have all been conditioned to believe that, and also to never even look at the evidence. Until I saw this http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=loose+change video I was none the wiser, so your pathetic attempt to try and discredit me by trawling through my post history was a complete waste of your time. :)

You and many others can not even discuss the possibility that US government officials might have been behind 9/11. Of course if you look at "the official story" from that position, then that introduces a huge amount of possibilities which includes flase reporting, tampering of evidence, control and funding of the investigation, and what information is deemed classified. They can even appoint their own experts which they also fund, and ultimately control.

Allowing for the possibility of US government involvement, what looked like hard evidence starts to look very flimsy. The set of facts we can be absolutely certain of shrinks to a very small pile. If you really open your mind up to the possibility of government involvement, it starts to become spooky just how much of the evidence and official story we have had to take on blind faith.

So by not even contemplating the possibility, whether intentional or not, you have stifled any real debate on this huge issue, which has dramatically changed the World we live in today. The fact remains that the offical story of 9/11 is a lie, and there has been, and continues to be a massive cover-up to stop the public from ever learning the truth.

Those people who claim there is no hard evidence of any NWO theory, should have a close look at the Georgia Guidestones, which are shrouded in secrecy.

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
    3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
    5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

With the population of the planet more than 6 billion, more than 90% of people Worldwide will have to be killed for them to reach their no.1 target of under 500 million people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement