Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWO - New World Order

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Freelancer

tunaman wrote:
    Like I said before they already think they've won. The illuminati have been in existence for more than 200 years, and people in power have been warning us for over a century.

Surely these people in power would have been silenced already? And if people are in a position to stop them maybe the gloating is a tad premature.

Oh shít, I'm using logic here, you're not good with that are you...
    The following video is made up of some of their chilling warnings.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7818517319031331141&q=illuminati

Um surely if there is a massive conspiracy to stop people learning the truth, then google, the world's largest search engine would be in on it wouldn't they?
    What about the worldwide conspiracy between governments and media which managed to prevent the vast majority of people(including me) from ever seeing the controlled demolition of WTC 7 on the hypnobox we call TV?

This worldwide conspiracy that let charlie sheen and someone from 9/11truth.org on entertainment tonight to expose it? :rolleyes:
    Until a month ago I was just a sheep, and like you thought of conspiracy theorists as nutcases. We have all been conditioned to believe that, and also to never even look at the evidence. Until I saw this http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=loose+change video I was none the wiser, so your pathetic attempt to try and discredit me by trawling through my post history was a complete waste of your time. :)

So let me get this straight a month ago you were just like the rest of us, then you saw some videos on google (world's largest search engine) and learnt the "truth". You're now completely aware of this vast conspiracy and its complex web. Gosh pretty shítty conspiracy don't you think?

You and many others can not even discuss the possibility that US government officials might have been behind 9/11.

See we can, ultimate blame for 9/11 falls on the US. For it's foreign policy for 50 years, for funding the taliban in the 80s and islamic terrorists when it suited them. For supporting middle eastern dictators, and treating the world like a chessboard for half a century.

Your infantile "the us government flew the planes in" shows a stunted understanding of how the world really works.
    So by not even contemplating the possibility, whether intentional or not, you have stifled any real debate on this huge issue, which has dramatically changed the World we live in today. The fact remains that the offical story of 9/11 is a lie, and there has been, and continues to be a massive cover-up to stop the public from ever learning the truth.

By repeating some absurd conspiracy you're the one damaging anyone trying to expose the actual geo poltical problems of the world today.
    Those people who claim there is no hard evidence of any NWO theory, should have a close look at the Georgia Guidestones, which are shrouded in secrecy.

Not secrecy, obscurity.

You really think the NWO are going to carve their ambitions on a stone?

Do you know what a folly is?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Freelancer wrote:
    Still trying? Good for you.

What do you mean by that? I'm posting a link that's relevent to this thread.
    Freelancer wrote:
    You can keep quoting Northwoods, but it never actually happened, and you can keep claiming 9/11 was staged but there have been countless other Al Qaida and Islamic fundamentalists attacks.

Nobody ever said Northwoods actually happened, but there was an official plan put in place to carry it out and kill American sailors in order to justify a war.
    Freelancer wrote:
    I am a firm believer in quality over quanity.

Me too, I like to think I've added something constructive and helpful to boards over my 2000 posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

With all due respect Tunaman, as a letter that sucked balls. Anyone who could control the world (and presumably hold his ground against the other members) would be able to write better than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Eh, take it to conspiracy theories. This thread has just descended into empty rhetoric and I really see no point in leaving it open.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement