Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Boards.ie Motor Section Meet

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

It would be cool attend a meet-up but that weekend I'll be off to England to for this
    http://www.lamborghinisupercarcelebration.com/

(just ordered a 2GB CF card for my camera in anticipation:) )

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

TCP/IP wrote:
    Ok lads how does Sunday 21st May beside the papel cross in the Phoenix Park sound to everybody

Think ive exams on Monday 22nd but if not ill pop up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

I would be interested in meeting up, would not be to mad on a track day as my baby is only a 1.1.............:D

I should be able to make it that Sunday plus i can't wait to see all the cars and put some faces to the names............:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

i wonot be able to make it as my exams finish on 25th may so if its after that then defo will make it.

as id love to match boards names to faces:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,099 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

I'll try my best to make it, should be ok

• Advertisement

so is there any date set yet and where is th meet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

sounds good would defo try to make it if it suited....track day in a 1.3 bravo dosent sound very competitive to me:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

I didn't even know this thread existed! I'd certainly make the effort to go.:)

junkyard wrote:
    I didn't even know this thread existed! I'd certainly make the effort to go.:)

this thread has been open since ages.how did you miss it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Fog.:)

• Advertisement

junkyard wrote:
    Fog.:)

:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement