Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL maths support group.

Options
  • 19-03-2006 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

dont no bout anyone else doin this, but its a complete pain of a subject. even if you can do somethin, you just do it and never find out the actual importance or purpose of it!!! the course is impossibly long, and i HATE section B in paper 2!!! i managed a 50'/. in mocks, but im dreadin the real thing!! hat actually happens if u fail maths???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Aporia

it's not the end of the world if you fail maths but most colleges courses require maths so if you do fail which you probably won't :) you might have to repeat the subject on its own or repeat the entire lc :eek: don't worry you'll probably do fine of you keep working and you did actually pass it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Nothing amazes me more than maths. I mean, look at what has developed from, well, counting stones basically

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

If you passed the mock, then I can tell you now that you're pretty much guaranteed an honour in the LC if you study between now and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

Yeah, 50% - try failing the mock, 36%. Bollocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

I got 76 in this in the pres/. I know its a great mark and whatever but it's not great if I you went in looking for an A1!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭disney

i got 85% in my mock (HL) and i was soooooooooooooooooooooo happy, maths is so hard!

Advertisement