Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SPOILER, Backlash Card Revaled

• 19-03-2006 6:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭

- The following matches are being advertised locally in KY for the 4/30 Backlash PPV:

WWE Championship Title Match
    JOHN CENA vs. TRIPLE H

Intercontenental Title Match
    RVD vs. SHELTON BENJAMIN

Tag Team Title Match
    BIG SHOW & KANE vs. CARLITO & CHRIS MASTERS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

New champs all round so :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

i would not read to much into it. the local hall just wants to sell its tickets as fast as possible. imagine if you were to go to it, i would bet any money that one or two of those matches would be called off. a change of plan you would be told.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Generally, the ppv after wrestlemania has a fair few re-matches so i don't think the card posted will be not a million miles from the truth. Particuliarly Cena v Triple H as the way the storyline is playing out it looks likely that Cena will retain at Mania.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Zip

sorry man dats not de right card.dis is:

WWE Title
    hhh vs cena vs edge

shawn + GOD vs vince + shane

Tag Tittles
    big show + kane vs spirit squad

dats all dats announced so far i dnt no about the ic title match between rvd nd benjamen.

i left 1 out:

masters vs carlito

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

If they do RVD Vs Shelton I cant see Benjamin dropping the title or RVD losing so im guessing a Benjamin DQ. That way he gets heat and neither guy is hurt in terms of credibility.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I heard that those matches have all been dropped because they book on the fly so much. Shelton will probably be involved with somethin to do with Chavo. Other two matches are obviously wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

but chavo "quit" remember ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Benjamin challenged RVD for his MITB but RVD says if he only face Benjamin for his IC belt on Raw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Zip wrote:
    sorry man dats not de right card.dis is:

WWE Title
    hhh vs cena vs edge

shawn + GOD vs vince + shane

Tag Tittles
    big show + kane vs spirit squad

dats all dats announced so far i dnt no about the ic title match between rvd nd benjamen.

text speak, great stuff. browsing the internet off a mobile or is your keyboard missing some keys?

and Backlash is on Sky Sports in case anybody asks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

ok so shawn + GOD??? vs. vince + shane
    someones gonna have to fill me in here!

yes, Vince McMahon booked God for a tag team match at Backlash :rolleyes:

Learn to type and spell properly or else you will get banned

why don't you use your keyboard. an insult? you must live a very sheltered life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

Zip wrote:
    wats rong wit spekin in txt mossy.id c dat as an insult so plz say sorry
    to be honest zip a lot of people find text speak insulting, it's not respectful to the people you are communicating to, it's like saying you couldn't be bothered enough about us to type it out properly, plus it's just not a proper means of communication, at the end of the day.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Mickie James Vs Trish Stratus has been booked as well

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

GO to WWE.com and checkout the press conference for Backlash. HHH is brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

HHH is brilliant.
    the michaels bit was brilliant when we walked out and said "shut up and let cena talk so we can do our jobs", i'm no cena fan but the haters were ****in ridiculous, they were ruining it, at least wait til he says something before starting trying to rubbish him, they each have to do their promo, if the "fans" don't let him talk they're just delaying it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

yes triple h rocks :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Possibly the only time we'll ever see HHH moonwalk

• Advertisement
Advertisement