Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place for coffee (and hot chocolate!) in the city centre

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭eoge

eoge wrote:
    Where on Westland Row is this?
    Let me answer my own question: it's on Nassau St!

I've tried their coffee a whole bunch of times and have been very disappointed. The last time (a month ago) I vowed never to return! But I'm no expert; maybe the problem is mine.

A cafe that is on Westland Row, Il Cafe di Napoli, is very good (I think). They do beautifully smooth and creamy lattes and cappuccinos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

eoge wrote:
    Where on Westland Row is this?
    Sorry, got them mixed up! Cafe di Napoli is on W.R., Sorrento is on Nassau St.

Both not very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

The Italian coffee shop just down from Pearse Street train station on Westland Row: Cafe di Napoli.
    The only place I have ever been able to drink espresso - usually they are burnt and disgustingly strong. This place does strong in the right kind of way.
    Lovely staff, fresh food.

PS. the pasta they sell: OH.MY.GOD. Try the green twists. You will never eat pasta from anywhere else again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I must try there, I've heard great things about that place and I always end up passing it out.

Advertisement