Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there any computers (and printer credit machines) open/available on a Sunday?

Options
  • 19-03-2006 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭

As it says on the tin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I think there are both in the library, if not you're up the creek.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭captain P

yeah, there are in the library

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Printer Credit in the library. Computers there, adn in the LGs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

Motherfcuker. Stupid credit machine in the library is broken so I can print a whopping 11 pages with my measly 66c credit. What a waste of time!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

And now the printer won't work. FANTASTIC!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Motherfcuker. Stupid credit machine in the library is broken so I can print a whopping 11 pages with my measly 66c credit. What a waste of time!
    if you heap them all into one document somehow you should be grand - you can print eleven hundred million pages if they're all the one print job and your printer credit account will just go into overdraft rather than actually stopping the print job.

Advertisement