Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CIS Cup Final Live on BBC Scotland(may contain Scores)

• 19-03-2006 4:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭

This is live on BBC Scotland available to sky subscribers as well as on Setanta.

Roy Keane is looking to get his fist but of silverware with Celtic, Celtic have applied a lot of early pressure but no breakthrough as yet.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I have sky how do i get this ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Read stickies there, all extar BBC channels are on sky just not on the EPG so you have to add them to your Other Channels.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Setanta is PayPer-View.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Enter 10803 H SR 22000 FEC 5/6 to other channel's and select BBC 1 Scotland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Oh, I thought Sarge was talking about Setanta. Cool, I didn't realise you could get BBC Scotland on digital.

• Advertisement

irish1 wrote:
    Enter 10803 H SR 22000 FEC 5/6 to other channel's and select BBC 1 Scotland.

done all this but i cant find it ! what channel is it on then after you store it ?

Sarge wrote:
    done all this but i cant find it ! what channel is it on then after you store it ?
    Go to Services then other channels number 6 and it will be there.

irish1 wrote:
    Go to Services then other channels number 6 and it will be there.

Thanking you , very much :)

Your welcome, its handy channel to have saved, it shows quite a few Celtic games.

Now come on the Hoops.

1 nill get in there !!!!

• Advertisement

Celtic 1 nil Keeper lets it go an clatters his own defender leaving Zurawski to tap it in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Celtic have a lot of possession and are, at times, trying to score the perfect goal. Dunfermline are afraid to come out attacking as they are very aware that Celtic can wallop them. Fittingly the player wearing number 7 scores :)

McGregor has had 2 fantastic saves and then carries out that mistake for the goal. Mind you I think he should have been off the park for his dive and catch of the ball outside the area, then Keane hit into him. The refs view: A freekick to Dunfermline, the goalie was already 2 yards outside the box with the ball in his hands!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Jaysus how did Dublin miss that?

2-0, great goal from Maloney.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Blackjack wrote:
    Jaysus how did Dublin miss that?
    He didn't miss that. :D

certainly didn't. 3-0 final score, Celtic deserved winners. Pars Goalkeeper had a great game, could have been a lot more goals than 3!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

How was Keano?

Was subbed, seemed to have been injured. He had a reasonable game, could have scored himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

besty wrote:
    How was Keano?
    I thought he was excellent. Box to box Keane of old. Maloney and Nakamura were both superb, even if Naka is a diver. :) Some great football played by Celtic.

Advertisement