Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

end of week.

• 19-03-2006 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

well done d-fens. (i wrote a message yesterday, i am not writing it again.)
    ok so, this week and next week left anyone of us in the top 4 (maybe 5) will win. it was stressful been in first place. i feel comfort been in 2nd. but the king of kings will be on his throne again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

triple h wrote:
    ok so, this week and next week left anyone of us in the top 4 (maybe 5) will win. it was stressful been in first place. i feel comfort been in 2nd. but the king of kings will be on his throne again.

Who, Steve Corino?!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

very funny castagnoli, you cracked me up, thats funny.
    but that guy is a loser. triple h is the king of all kings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

Hey, Corino is a member of the Extreme Horsemen, the King of Kings and THE FU(KING GOD OF PRO WRESTLING!!!

Ever wonder where JBL got such a good line?

i hate when JBL says 'i am a wrestling god'. thats not cool. it bugs me.
    and i tell you what else bugs me, the theme music to smack down. the raw theme i love. the SD theme i hate, in fact i try not to listen to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

hmm steve corino or HHH hmm. give me steve corino every time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

This next week looks like it's going to be hard to predict a good team. They haven't announced any matches for either show yet. Could be a big gap in the points by next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

triple h wrote:

What message was that?

i wrote a message on saturday about end of week and it would kill me to write it again. i have problems on saturday. the man told me what to do and i tried to leave a message here in the pro wrestle to see if ye guys had problems and it was locked.
    anyway like Fozzy said it is hard to get a team right leading up to wm22.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

They announced the IC title match tonight, but it's too late for me to change my roster.. Let's just hope RVD wins it!

Advertisement